The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Summer's over! Are you heading back to classes or otherwise getting busier in RL again?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Classes/RL Obligations have started/increased, or are starting. Won't be around as much!
62.16%
46 62.16%
Classes (etc.) have started or are starting, though I'll probably be around just as much as before, or not much difference.
25.68%
19 25.68%
No classes or other RL obligations will be starting for me, so no difference!
12.16%
9 12.16%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Back to School! (Or other increase in RL obligations!)
Let this be 'Ye Olde Grande Back to School Thread of Awesomeness And Stuff'.

Going back to school? Won't be around much? Feel free to post it here, if you haven't already made a thread elsewhere! Also, there's a poll here just to try and gauge how many folks will be more focused on RL and their studies.
I'm already in the process of being back at classes and I'm still finding time to enjoy and stick around this place so you won't see me vanish anywhere anytime soon. :wink:
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
I go back on September 3rd or 4th :D

So right now I'm enjoying the Summer. Shame the freakin weather aint noticed it's summer! >.< (And I'm not talking about ingame, typical british weather, you know)

So I'm clinging into the Summer as long as I can... It's slipping out my reach! :(
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
This week's lesson plans are done! <little dance>

So, for the beginning of the week, I'll be around...by Thursday, I'll be scrambling to get ready for next week again...this is a typical pattern for me, since it's un-possible to plan more than a week ahead, due to labs, etc.

But yeah... no more 2am mornings. <sniffles>
[Image: MenkaSig2.jpg]
*blinks blearily and eats a burrito* It's 6:36 in the morning and I am -not- happy =_=
*shuffles off to a new semester with her shoes on the wrong feet*
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
I've been back at uni for 6 weeks now. I'm midway through Evil Assessment Period 1/3. EAP 2/3 is about this time next month, and then I have a month of teaching prac, then exam block, wherein I only have 2 exams this semester, thank goodness - Educational theories, and Japanese. Then I go to Japan for a month (hopefully!!)
酒なくて
何の己が
桜かな

Without sake
What is the use of
Cherry blossoms?
One. Single. Class. I'm so embarrassed. Stupid Chemistry and its stupid math requirements. The only thing it might affect is I may get more hours at my job. That'd be nice, but it still won't really affect how much I'm on.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I'm in school and busy til October.

Then it'll slowly mutate into studying part time and an aggressive job hunt before Winter. :(

After that I'll be right to get back into RPing.
˜★Sketch Blog
Mmm. School. Har.

Starting a new job, that's school related. So yes, I'll be on less. But not to the point where I'm gone, hopefully.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I've been at work the whole time. So nothing will change.
Qaza, unless it's organic chem, I'm happy to try help! ...I'm mortified to say that Organic Chem was my very first D...ever...in any class (and it was only a D by the grace of my prof, who let me help clean the lab for two extra points on the final exam, that pushed me over to passing).

I'm not great at the math, either, but I know a ton of nifty tricks!
[Image: MenkaSig2.jpg]
Not going to be able to log on much for a while now. Few weeks are going to be very hectic for me.
Paint. (It's red now!)
Yep, I'm in another semester right now. Taking a good string of classes that....don't interest me at all. It's a "grind" semester for me right now - just taking math classes that make my head cry.

I'm very mathematically challenged. I excel easily in any advanced english / philosophy / psychology courses....but anything that starts involving numbers makes me diediediediediedie.

It's painful. D:
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
>>

CAD, Scenic design and Lighting Design for me this semester.../cheer
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Yes, as many before me, I'm back in school (sadly), thus explaining my current.. away-ness.. from the server. xD

I probably won't be one at all at times, maybe one or twice a week, sadly. Sorry, but school, parents, chores and friends keep this gnome busy.
Furidan: The Elven Woodsman
Gazzick Tabblebolt: The Engineer Master!
[Image: a10a881f7c7a1fb2c3839d662ebaa24a.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back! Gunnash 0 5,279 04-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  World of War-School Valicor 45 12,447 11-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Jonoth is Old School Jonoth 9 1,670 05-13-2014, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  Hi i'm back Ogbar 4 1,242 02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Kirabo
  I'm Back!(?) Ukarai 3 993 12-10-2013, 06:33 PM