The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Blackwind Cartel
"All you unfortunate souls, that have gotten yourself into trouble. All you wandering souls, that are looking for purpose. All you strongmen that are looking for work. I have good news for you. I, Lord Volthorn Blackwind offer you a chance at power, a chance to become filthy rich. All that you need to do is join me on my venture to new lands, to new riches. I will pay of all your debts, I will free you from your chains to society, I will clothe you, I will feed you, I will give you anything your heart desires... In returns I ask only for your loyalty.

So... Do you want to become rich and powerful? Then join me!"

The Blackwind Cartel

The Blackwind Cartel is a group of ragtag individuals that have ventured with Lord Volthorn Blackwind to the new island of Asholme. Anyone could have joined them. Beggars, thugs, ex-convicts, craftsmen, commonfolk. -Anyone- has been offered a chance at riches. People that had debts would have had them paid off, beggars would have been granted food. You name it and Volthorn'll provide it.

It is their goal to establish a powerful presence on the new evil Island as the leading thug collective. They'll sell -anything- ranging from the most notorious drugs to the finest of foods. If it's worth something, they can get their hands on it.

A place for everybody!

Under the benevolent reign of Lord Volthorn Blackwind, the cartel is a place for everybody! You have a skill? We have a place for you!

Are you a fighter? A warrior? A hunter? Well... There's always those pesky folk that just won't pay up... The Cartel needs you to serve as the muscle!

Are you a mage? A warlock? A priest? Well... We can always use someone with a little brain to oversee certain operations... The Cartel needs you to serve as the brains behind the operations!

Do you have an useful skill? A talent for smithing? A nose for good deals? Well... We can always use merchants and craftsmen to give us the best deals anywhere! The Cartel needs you to serve as the dealers and informants!

Are you just a low life thug? Not alot of strength behind you? Not really all that smart? Just out to make a buck? Well... Every operation needs minions! The Cartel needs you to serve as the goons!

Money is the name of the game!

Though the members of the cartel come from different places in society, their goal is the same: to become filthy rich. Gold is what keeps this bunch of ragtag individuals together... but it's also what seperates them. Some may not be happy with their cut. Some may feel that others got to much. It's an uneasy alliance at best and all this tension could lead to some... unfortunate incidents.

Do you have what it takes to become filthy rich? Or will you end up as just another beggar on the streets?

Entrance into the Cartel

Joining the Cartel is easy! Your character could've gone off with Volthorn to find his place in the cartel or they could've met on the island. What way you got in doesn't matter! The Cartel has a place for everyone! So come on in and get your share of the riches!

“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
Brianna and her guitar shall join!

This will end horribly wrong.
Brianna can sing lovely tales of propaganda- I mean... Lovely tales based on actual events surrounding Lord Volthorn's arrival on the island and noble, selfless acts of altruism!
― Frank Zappa
Right. I'll log in and we can figure something out, I suppose.
Good to see Volthorn getting moving again. Coriv could probably pay a visit to him sometime again.. ;)
I've had an idea for a human who would be suitable for this. Perhaps, if you're still in need of people, we could make this happen?
...Is secretly Cho'gall, bringer of your doom...
(10-04-2011, 11:03 AM)TransientGuest Wrote: I've had an idea for a human who would be suitable for this. Perhaps, if you're still in need of people, we could make this happen?

Im pretty sure that this guild is not active anymore :( Prove me wrong if there's need for it.

-Nerethor
[Image: OwlPsy2.gif]
[/quote]

Im pretty sure that this guild is not active anymore :( Prove me wrong if there's need for it.

-Nerethor
[/quote]

I hope it is because it sounds very nice.
Karunzo completely wiped his characters, so yea, no longer active.
Volthorn Blackwind does indeed no longer exist and neither does the guild. I also have no plans to recreate this guild. You are welcome to borrow the concept (it is a rather general one anyway) however and start up your own version.
― Frank Zappa

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Steamwheedle Cartel [NEW] Spark 5 1,041 02-23-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Spark
  The Steamwheedle Cartel (WIP) HownDoog 14 1,847 02-21-2011, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Spark