The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MineCraft RP?
Haven't been on the MineCraft server in a while, but while I was there chatting with a specific someone, I got the idea of making MineCraft RP...

Mining adventures, tavern RPs, monster hunting, etc. etc.

Does it sound totally pathetic or do you think there might be some potential in it?
There is potential, lots of it. Now, if only I could get my lazy bum to buy the game...
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
<3.

Well, I mean, people could build huge cities, with taverns, arenas, slums, etc. And the "lore" would be pretty much open to anything. The world itself would just be landscape were alot of people washed up from the shore or something thousands of years ago, and spread, doing their own business(or something like that, so people wouldn't be so restricted of their character's story).

For this to succeed though, I think PvP would have to be enabled... if it isn't already.

Spoiler:
Damn it's hard to make a Coriv skin...
I think there's a lot of potential for it. I'd probably join you.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
Sweet! Anyone else interested in this?
The idea of a Minecraft RP is fully possible and doable, as I have seen on the MC forums actual written RP. I don't see why the idea can't happen in the actual game. I support thee, but to be honest, I don't play Minecraft.

Spoiler:
And I'm not capable of paying :P
I support this. In fact, I've lately been wondering if anyone else would be interested as well. Good initiative, Jurkey! <3
I hadz a thread.. Somewhere.. It contained my IC adventures as the Knight of Greyville.

Anyway! I'm up, building at least. Not sure if I'm on that much but hey. ^^
Get online Psychyn! Dotzy and I are doing some RP atm. :)
Totally! I'v actually been slowly working on building at least one civilization in the southern snow biome for the sake of RP aspect, as well as building random ruins and dark structures, trying to give the unexplored world some mystery and suspense. As for the Civilization i'v been building, I even have lore and history for them thought up. And I believe its a good starting point to start considering the lore of our server's world. How did it come to be? How many different peoples/races dwell in it? Are there gods? A god? What is the source of the monsters throughout the world? Why are they there? What is the currency?

Of course the answers to some of these questions could vary from people to people. :P For instance, it seems Creeper town has a religion present in the form of a church, which cross symbols. (Christian? Maybe, maybe not, I didint build it!). Greyvile has its own story too! Look at Psy's journals about it! And the people that will live in the snow biome (Im calling them Drakota) will be VERY superstitious.

Im game for making some lore! And i'll continue making random encounter style things throughout the world, hidden in the nooks or out in the middle of nowhere for people to discover! ^_^
Btw... Psy have you found the dark surprise I left in your mines yet? Crazy
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I actually think Terraria has a better potential to RP. It`s relatively easier to build and grind thorough the equipment tiers to get access to better gear and effectively build faster.

It also has a lot more monster.

And cool outfits.

And in fact, inklings of backstory on it`s own. (Like the dungeon.)
Well Uthaniel, MineCraft is 3D and stuff, and the skins are alot more customizable(I think). In any case, I've never played the game, so who am I to judge(?).

Now, I took a look at Coriv and I thought "Why not make him into my skin in MineCraft" - and guess what? I did! I'll see if I can take some pics of it, I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome. I have a bit of knowledge about skinning in MineCraft, so if someone want help with making their own skin, you can count on me. :3

I'd be glad to help with the city thing. I'd imagine some cool mining-party-RP, workers building, the watchmen of the city going on monsterhunts, and so on. It really has alot of potential, I just think we need some people to log on and RP! Dotsy and I had some cool RP yesterday, even though her being a snowman was a tad silly.

I can't fu-ing understand how to change skin...
You go to minecraft.net, log in, go to your profile, and you just upload the new .png file of your skin. You make the .png file with SkinEdit or some other program. Youtube it.
Pfft. I have no money to buy an official Minecraft.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minecraft Info/Users (2015) Kretol 19 21,984 06-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Magikox
  MineCraft Users Kretol 161 22,559 10-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Minecraft - Show your creation. Paylonas 0 1,670 06-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  [Minecraft/Terraria] Server Info Kretol 6 3,052 05-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Minecraft Server - Testing MindCrack from Feed-The-Beast. [Legit & Cracked] Psychyn 45 5,449 04-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Psychyn