The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Krilari's (Re)introduction!
I've decided to request a small blog spot for myself, so here goes nothing!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello everyone. I am Krilari and I’ve had a number of years spent within the gaming community. Mostly I play on the Retail server of Feathermoon with some old CotH members such as Piroska, Wedny, Talla, and a few other of our guild members that never quite got around to playing on CotH. For an ever so long time before joining CotH I had an interest in Roleplay, though my only means of expressing it were through what I could find on retail. This did not end well, I can assure you that.

For the most part, I play tauren actually. My main goes by the name of Tailfan, but by the alias of ‘Taelos’ while I also have his niece, Yatana and their family friend Huato. Atop of that I have my Death Knight Krilari, my mage Pomae, and and up-and-coming Worgen named Mathius.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United states of America, previously New Jersery but in recent years I’ve moved down to Southwest Florida with the rest of my family. There is only one language I can speak well and that would be English. (I’m also rather fluent in ‘American’ and more specifically ‘New Jersian’ Because they might as well be a new language.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My warcraft experience began back when I was only about ten years old and World of Warcraft was out for only a year at the most, probably less. At that time I was actually paid for my chores, so what I would do was save up all of my money and then go to the game store. Of course World of Warcraft being an MMO (And how much I loved MMO’s ever since Everquest one) I snatched it up for twenty dollars, took it home and haven’t put it down since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Originally I’ve applied to this server on the sole base that Piroska was coming here. It’s always awesome to hang out and around with her, so I figure it would’ve been worth a shot. Never would I have though that I would’ve become so intertwined with the community to the point where they actually trusted me enough to give me a green nametag.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
With the aid of CotH, I have come to accept each and every single form of RP, even such that aren’t usually found favorable commonly. All in all, I think the best RP to have is either a sort of mutual relationship between two characters or on a completely random spin-off, Travel RP.

There are so many things one could do during travel RP it makes me wonder why we don’t see it around so much anymore. None the less when it does happen it is so very sweet.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Despite my many (many) Blood Elves and the fact that a blood elf is my main, the tauren will always hold a special place for me. Whether it’s because they are not the most popular or because they’re not ‘Visually appealing’ or something like that is all the more reason that I’ve chosen them.

Basicly, I’m a hipster. Yo.

As for a Combination, I would of course have to say Tauren Druid. Maybe not because I’m so pulled to the fact of Tauren druid themselves but because of all of the lore behind Ysera, the emerald dream, Cenarius, The Ancients and so on. It’s all so very awe-inspiring to learn about.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Oooooh boy... What isn’t there to expect?

In the nearly two years I’ve spent here on CotH everything from Hunting in the Barrens to knocking on a Evil Mastermind’s 12-inch-thick steel doors. (This same mastermind who actually at one pooint in the event had Kretol himself bound by dark magics!) I don’t think I could fathom something so out there that hasn’t been done on CotH one way or another.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I find the most important rule being the rule of, of course, Roleplaying! Given that Conquest of the Horde is a Roleplaying server, I think it best that we enforce the roleplay itself so that it doesn’t degrade into something so horrid as a half-draenei, half-troll Shamadin.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A small excerpt.

...And with a bellowing battlecry, Garrosh charged forward, looking to slash the pathetic human’s head off!

A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I need suggestions as to what I should put in my signature!
Denied. -moves to denied section-

[Get someone to draw that picture from your story and make it your sig]
A friendly little bump.

I'd like to open up a bit of discussion. Honestly I prefer to know everyone rather than a small select group. I wasnt to be your friend, CotH and in a perfect world I should be, yet admittedly there's a few new faces around that I'm not alll too familiar with.

So, I say to you my peers, feel free to ask questions, make comments, post your opinions or strike up conversation here on the forums or freely in-game. I'm always open to a friendly face!

That is funny, I started writing a new one up for me yesterday!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Yeah, I wrote this back when Kretol make the blog for me. I kinda forgot about it until someone asked about me this morning, so I decided to bump!
I.. I loved that story.
[Image: nFHwPlil.jpg]
LOL YES THAT STORY WAS AMAZING :D.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Krilari's Cataclysmic Wardrobe Krilari 1 976 04-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Krilari's Krafting Krilari 3 1,434 12-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Noble
  Krilari's Kataklysmos Krilari 6 1,596 09-14-2012, 03:56 PM