The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Krilari's Kataklysmos
So after some long contemplations, I have decided that it's time for a new start. I'm... not entirely sure what to say, so lets get to the nitty-gritty!

The following are characters that will remain:

Krilari Dawnsend

Weathered constantly by the tests of time, Krilari Dawnsend has been my namesake before my time on CotH. He has served me faithfully as a fun concept, but all things come to an end. Krilari has been an Argent Crusading paladin for the past two years, and he has reached the pinnacle of his progression.

While Krilari will survive, he will not be the man you know. Krilari is effectively being retconned completely with a new concept to be announced shortly.

Andra

My dearest muffin goat. She will remain as my only draenei and will face no retcons or such, however she maaay be reaching a new life soon. Time will tell.

Go'ren Whiteclaw

Going to be honest, I never deleted good ole Go'ren. He's simply going to become.. something other than a demon hunter!

Others!

These guys won't be getting a retcon or any changes, they'll simply survive my character-wipe.
  • Anthrion
  • Sareen
  • Camillia
  • Evrana
  • Mathias
  • Duron
  • Adget
  • Bert
  • Sweetbrier
What's up with the GM's and Alliteration? And *ahem* "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" *fists shake* to the Krilari Retcon. Tis a shame indeed.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Too lazy to make my own thread, but Reigen is also getting a full retcon!
Laaaaaame
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I see no Holm in the to-survive list. I see how it is. </3

. . . I thought you were trying to speak some bastard breed of Greek in the title. It was weird, man.
Quote:The term cataclysm (from the Greek kataklysmos, to 'wash down' (kluzein "wash" + kata "down")

Anyway...

Holme is still in existence, actually. He's on the edge of the fence due to being my only BH toon...

TIME SHALL TELL.
I feel like such a philistine. ;_;

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Krilari's Cataclysmic Wardrobe Krilari 1 976 04-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Krilari's Krafting Krilari 3 1,434 12-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Noble
  Krilari's (Re)introduction! Krilari 6 1,861 04-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Krilari rambles: On the OOC Cavern. Krilari 7 1,976 01-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Last Post: mimloopen