The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

In-game Lore-books from Acherus
Heyo! This is what I've found thus far, in in-game books around Acherus; This post is aimed at helping people that want to start up DKs and don't want to bother with scouring every wall and nook 'n cranny for information.

Now, most of these aren't about DKs speciffically(Unless mentioned), but they're a great way to introduce a person to the atmosphere of playing the vicious Knights of Death.

First:

A Zombie's Guide to Proper Nutrition
Spoiler:
Brrrraaaaaiiins.
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnns.
BRRRRAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNSS!!!

<This goes on for forty more pages.>

Account of the Raising of a Frost Wyrm
Spoiler:
The hulking bones were nearly swallowed by the snow, but there was no mistaking the grim claw that jutted upward, twisted in solemn agony. The necromancers assembled without a word, forming a ring around the dragon's corpse. They stood still for a moment as the wind encircled them with gusts of snow. Then the ritual began.

Spokes of unholy light emanated from the center of the frozen bones, cracking through the snow and ice until at last the immense remains were fully exposed. With a gesture from Grand Necrolord Antiok, the bones shuddered and lurched above the ground, rotating slowly into place.

The necromancers' incantations swelled as they began forcing sentience into the creature's remains. Violent contortions racked the body as the wyrm's conscience fought against its corrupt reanimation. A thin shriek pierced the air and the beast was subdued. An icy glow ignited within its gaping ribs, spreading along its limbs and lending an eerie cognizance to the sockets of its eyes.

The Grand Necrolord came forward, and spoke. "The Lich King has seen fit to raise you to serve the Scourge. You will be our loftiest instrument of death, raining torment upon the villages of our enemies, feasting upon the living, and bearing our finest death knights."

The frost wyrm regarded them and dipped its head slightly in accord. The conversion was complete. Rearing back, it flared its wings like a fan of knives across the sky.

ATTENTION: Geists!
Spoiler:
I warned the lot of you that the next campaign on which I spent more time cleaning my boots than kicking infants, heads would roll! Dung cleanup shifts are henceforth doubled in length and number for all geists!

--Instructor Razuvious

Compendium of Fallen Heroes
Spoiler:
Tartek the Enraged. One of the most powerful abominations the Scourge has ever created. Assembled by lich Amnennar the Coldbringer to assist in setting up a base at Razorfen Downs. Tartek single-handedly felled more than 1,200 quilboar before being overcome. His sacrifice provided the corpses for Amnennar to quickly raise an undead quillboar army of his own, ultimately assembling the first major Scourge outpost on Kalimdor. Some of Tartek's remains were reanimated and used to create Glutton, Amnennar's current lieutenant.

Obrahiim, the Traveler. Brilliant architect, pivotal in the conception of Naxxramas, and mastermind behind the creation of Acherus. Quickly rose up the ranks from lowly skeletal peon to one of Kel'Thuzad's most trusted advisers.

Always the scholar, Obrahiim traveled the world in search of knowledge, notably taking most of his early inspiration from the architecture of the Nerubians and the magic of the orc warlocks. He was last seen several years ago, headed to study the Ruins of Zin-Azshari in Kalimdor.

Diodor the Damned. Human necromancer, one of the first members of the Cult of the Damned, and decorated hero of the First War. Successfully led a contingent of Scourge to victory during the First and Second Summertide Assaults upon Scarlet Monastery. Killed in action during the Third (and final) Summertide Assault, which was successfully repelled by Scarlet Crusade operatives that had finally figured out his modus operandi.

Kirkessen the Zealous. Powerful lich who reported directly to the Lich King himself. A decorated veteran of countless battles, Kirkessen designed and led the Siege of the Sanguine, one of the largest organized assaults on Light's Hope Chapel. Despite overwhelming odds, his attack was quickly countered, and his forces suffered enormous damages. Kirkessen himself received a critical blow from Lord Maxwell Tyrosus, and is no longer able to assume a corporeal form.

Corpulous' Mess Hall Rules
Spoiler:
Corpulous great cook of Acherus who make good food for you. He proud to feed mighty Scourge and make stronger. No make Corpulous mad, he no feed you.

Rules:

Death Knight eat first, ghoul wait turn.

No eat ghoul next to you. Need clean plate first.

Ok add own maggots and lice to food. Corpulous not offended.

Got vermin? Bring to Corpulous!

Ok eat human or elf. Elf other white meat.

Mess part of meal. Corpulous see napkin, Corpulous hang head in shame.

Ok bring back food not rotten enough. Corpulous got three free armpits.

Ok eat with hands or swords. No eat hands or swords.

Zombie need try more food. Think outside the brains.

No eat self.

The Death Knights of Acherus - Phase 1
Spoiler:
Name: Jayde
Comment: Bloodthirsty

Name: Sixen
Comment: Chatty

Name: Munch
Comment: Destructive

Name: Cobalt
Comment: Fell to his death. Not much upstairs. Probably saved him a lifetime of suffering.

Name: Harmony
Comment: The name of this death knight was found in violation of common Scourge decency. Struck down by the Lich King.

Name: Melt
Comment: Turned into a ghoul.

Name: Milton
Comment: Rambles

Name: Minitalis
Comment: Sees things that do not exist.

Name: <name>
Comment: Needs more cowbell.

<The book goes on for hundreds of pages.>

The Death Knights of Acherus - Phase 2
Spoiler:
Comment: Unstoppable.

Comment: Died with his mouth open.

Comment: Angry. Hateful. Will do well.

Comment: Fell to his death. Not much upstairs. Probably saved him a lifetime of suffering.

Comment: The name of this death knight was found in violation of common Scourge decency. Struck down by the Lich King.

Comment: Turned into a ghoul. Killed by a scarlet peasant.

Comment: Cowardly gnome.

Comment: Chasing butterflies.

Comment: Personally responsible for the massacre of hundreds of Scarlet Crusaders. Hungers for more.

The Death Knights of Acherus - Phase 3
Spoiler:
Comment: Power growing. Superior tactician. Only ranks behind <name> in sheer brutality.

Comment: Shows no hesitation. Harbinger of doom.

Comment: Pieces of this death knight were finally found. Used most to stitch together a rampaging abomination. Incinerated head and brain.

Comment: Turned into a ghoul. Killed by a scarlet peasant. Reanimated by Munch as a ghoul servant.

Comment: Caught. Was found without armor or runeblade asleep next to his deathcharger. The deathcharger was returned to Salanar without any serious injury. Death knights are not permitted to sleep.

Comment: Whereabouts unknown. The hunt is on.

Comment: Soulless killing machine. No remorse. No regrets. Has killed more Scarlet Crusaders, destroyed more lives, and caused more chaos than any death knight before <him/her>. Promoted to Scourge Commander.

The Death Knights of Acherus - Phase 4
Spoiler:
Comment: Champion of Mograine. En route to Light's Hope Chapel. Destruction will undoubtedly follow.

Comment: Promoted to Scourge Commander. Will accompany me to Northrend.

Comment: The rampaging abomination that was stitched together with pieces of this death knight was slain by the armies of Tirisfal. Was the most action he had seen since rebirth.

Comment: The name of this death knight was found in violation of common scourge decency. Struck down by the Lich King.

*The Lich King demanded this death knight's remains be turned to ashes and left in a human outhouse. The Lich King takes his names very seriously.

Comment: Turned into a ghoul. Killed by a Scarlet peasant. Reanimated by Munch as a ghoul servant. Incredibly, Melt is faring well as a ghoul servant of Munch. He is also an excellent cook.

Comment: Caught. Was found without armor or runeblade asleep next to his deathcharger. The deathcharger was returned to Salanar without any serious injury. Death knights are not permitted to sleep.

*The deathcharger didn't make it.

Comment: We will find her and end her miserable existence.

Comment: Scourge Commander <name> was granted the [Greathelm of the Scourge] by the Lich King for <his/her> complete and utter domination of the armies of Tirisfal and Hearthglen. There were no survivors left from <name>'s brutal attacks. Currently en route to end the Argent Dawn.

The Decree of the Scourge
Spoiler:
Chapter 1
By Kel'Thuzad

The roots of the Scourge are sewn in the folly of all races. Our rise to power is the product of the sins of those who mean our end. The so called 'heroes' of the land fall before us by resorting to a measure of our ideals to bring forth their envisioned victory. Their victory is a vehicle to the realization that without resorting to what they define as deplorability to achieve it, we would have overcome them instead. In both outcomes, win or lose, the Scourge invariably wins. When this is recognized, submission to our will is inevitable.

The Master, our Lich King, was born under this very doctrine.

To conquer is to corrupt. To corrupt is to take what it is to be righteous and hopeful, to be living, and invert it through any means in your arsenal. The attributes of the living all have synonyms with fatal flaws that are their undoing: hope is dogma, righteousness is zealotry, living is empathy. Recognize what makes that which lives desire to live, and turn it upon itself.

Knowing the most direct path of corruption is the pinnacle of wisdom. A simple weakening of the heart, dismemberment of vital organs, or direct disease will work for most. However the conquer of most is not the decree of the Master, but the conquer of all. It is foolish to spend excessive resources in warping the mind of a simple peasant where the common plague will suffice. But it is equally unwise to try the same plague against the seasoned and hearty. Reasoned study of any formidability will reveal useable weaknesses.

Chapter 2

The largest misconception the living have of the Scourge is our penchant for what is considered 'evil.' For the sake of demoralization we allow this error to perpetuate, and indeed spread it on our own. The true nature of The Scourge is our transcendence of the shackles that keep any of the living races from becoming as prosperous as we.

For example: What benefits do emotion and honor really hold? They serve to validate the living, to make them feel 'good.' Now, what flaws do they hold? Emotion is directly correlated to the ignorance of logic and reason. Honor is, at most times, the sole perpetrator of able resources fighting a losing battle. It is baffling even to me that the living can be so unaware of how eager we are to play the part of their villain, to nurture their greatest flaws by becoming the embodiment of all that incites irrational behavior.

Moral ambiguity cannot be 'cleansed.' Antipathy cannot be 'healed' or 'assuaged.' Greed cannot be 'dispelled' and wrath cannot be 'cured.' We choose to be the embodiment of all these things, and yet there are some still foolish enough to believe that the Scourge can be defeated and removed completely. So long as the most attractive sins of the living remain our banner flag, there will always be those eager to flock to our will.

I myself was born under this doctrine.

Chapter 3

The Scourge is infinite in potential. We are not, however, infallible by any means. Always be well aware of your limits, and the resources at your disposal. Always have an exit strategy. Sacrifice of eager minions to your ends is a cornerstone of Scourge philosophy. All manner of bravery, martyrdom, or compatriotism for anyone but the Master is imprudent and severely punishable.

Another fallacy outsiders hold of the Scourge is that our power resides in the residual will of the living, that we are an advanced form of parasite, and without a host of regenerating life would simply wither away. Again we do not deny such ignorant though for our benefit, but this could not be further from the truth. We are nothing but an ever-improving form of adaptation to a land once riddled with endless struggle. We are immune to the tribulations of dissention, over-population, individuality, selfish opinion, short-sightedness, and even morality. We hear the will of the Master, and the Master brings us all that we will ever desire.

It is true that we take architecture, technology, and physical prowess from assimilated cultures. This, like so many 'evil' acts of the Scourge, is done entirely out of pragmatism. The Scourge has neither the time nor the desire to generate a culture of its own. A member of the Scourge that creates without influence will hold an inherent attachment to it, a right to see it viewed and used. This leads to individuality, which leads to dissention. Creativity is a flaw of culture, but a minor obligation when dealing with simple needs like buildings and equipment. It is not your duty to question or care the origins of your resources, only in how usable they are.

The Scourge is the will of the land. All manner of life kneel to our will with an ease that yields a single conclusion: That they need us, they yearn for our salvation. There is no resilience to our practices, no immunity to our commandments. We are every bit the inevitability that natural life holds: Death. Death comes with every life, and undeath comes with every death. The sooner the living recognizes this immutable fact, the easier their transition will be.

Grooming for Ghouls
Spoiler:
Grooming for Ghouls

Being A Manual on Debridement and Recycling

Bandages

Wounds that bleed more than thrice daily should be bandaged. When selecting a type of cloth for your bandages, go with your preference. Many ghouls prefer Runecloth for its natural purple color which blends to a sickly maroon when soaked with blood. One cannot ignore the supremely stylish yellowing properties of simple linen, however. Experimentation is best!

Scabs and Sores

A crusted, festering wound is a great fashion statement and really helps convey your changing mood. Don't let it overstay its welcome, though! A scab unpicked is an opportunity wasted.

Insects

Oh, won't you just leave them be? They don't eat much, and their contributions to your pallid demeanor and overpowering stench are invaluable. If you should become colonized by bees or wasps, however, seek aid at the nearest slaughterhouse immediately.

Missing Limbs

Amidst the confusion of combat is the wrong time and place to replace a lost limb. Please make due with whatever you've got left. Your limb will be replaced with the best match we can find as soon as an acolyte can get a look at you. In a pinch, borrow a limb from a colleague!

Cannibalism

To avoid any further premature devourings of scourge personnel, you may not eat anything until it has been dead on the ground for at least 5 seconds! The acolytes' bunks do not count as 'on the ground'!

Guide to the Side Effects of Reanimation
Spoiler:
Welcome to the Scourge. Now that you have entered your true service, you may find immense relief in your liberation from various mortal inconveniences. No bothersome sleeping to take up your time anymore, nor any great need for shelter from the elements, and you are even free from the mild irritation of cutting hair and nails! How delightful!

However, there are a few, almost insignificant, details to being undead:
Keep an eye on your rotting. Some is all very well to scare your foes, but an arm falling off mid-stab is just embarrassing.
Learn to love your stench. Some say foul, we say rawrr.
Avoid living animals, especially dogs.
Heed your unintelligibility. Should you misplace your lower jaw, you may be reassigned to a position where gurgling is not amiss, and few of those hold any prestige.
Alcohol is simply not the same. My apologies.
A bloodbath a day keeps the living away (although adding bubbles is frowned upon).
Avoid pastels. They simply do not work with our coloring.
Those pants will no longer make you look fat.

The Memoirs of Lord Thorval
Spoiler:
It has reached my attention that some new death knights may be troubled by memories of their former lives. I entreat these restless minds to brood no longer, as no one can be filled with more loathing of his previous errors than I. Yet in the Scourge I have found absolution.

In my ignorance, I was once a paladin pledged to the hateful Light. Blinded with lies about hope, I left my wife and two young daughters at home whilst I scouted for Scourge presence in our area. Our petty band searched the woods for weeks, but every trail went cold. Winter set in and still we had learned nothing about the enemy. Frustrated, we turned homeward.

Ascending the final hill revealed a terrifying vista. The village lay burnt and deformed. I ran to our house. A makeshift bolt had been nailed across the outside of the door. Too distressed to wonder at this, I burst in to find the remains of my family prostrate at my feet, charred beyond recognition. I turned away in anguish, and beheld the gashes in the door where they had clawed in panic. The smallest scratches had belonged to the youngest.

I later learned that in our absence, rumors had flown that a plaguebearer was hiding around the village. The Scarlet Crusade had seen to it that every last inhabitant was rounded up and burned alive. Unthinkable though their cruelty was, I found that the same feeling now stirred inside my breast. I yearned to hunt down the Crusaders, to make them suffer the rage of my blade.

Eventually, I was made to reassemble with the rest of my party. I sensed my own despondence and fury in some of the others, but the leaders ordered us to continue to the nearest remaining waypost. Not long after nightfall, we heard the ominous cackling of the undead echoing from the trees, and a wave of Scourge overtook us.

Mechanically, I slew them. But for each of the fallen, two more crawled forth from the hills. We were caught in the same tide of Scourge we had been hunting, only now we were broken and unprepared. My allies were succumbing to wounds and exhaustion. There were too many Scourge to resist now.

As the blows came, I remembered playing in these woods with my daughters. It filled me with hatred. Why must such memories exist? They were an illusion, serving only to distract me from the reality of pain and dissolution. My daughters were dead and the field overrun with Scourge. Death is the only real end to any mortal tale. Wielding power to protect leads inalterably to failure. Success meets only those who use it for a different end...

Then and there, I swore allegiance to the Lich King, the herald of victory in our age. He purged me of the hateful human sensations that had tormented me. I was reborn as a death knight. There is no force to which my brethren and I will fall. There are no defeats bitter enough to test my icy resolve. Cleansed by the Scourge, I stand ready to satiate my lust for death throughout the length and breadth of Azeroth.

On Undeath
Spoiler:
After repeated failures at serving within the Scourge, I found that I held myself to much higher standards than even those within the upper echelons of the organization. Given the inherent inflexibility of social power structures, it is difficult to balance attempts to effect change with extant social challenges.

It is fortunate, then, that this organization offers low-skill employment opportunities for disaffected individuals or those inconvenienced by some malady (such as, in my case, death).

I have come to embrace one truth. The arrival of death is cold and unfulfilling, and gives no answers. I am freed of earthly obligation, but I feel no relief for I feel no heart. I simply am. I may only hope to fall again before the blazing wrath of a noble and merciful heart, in glorious battle!

The necropolis has been called back to Icecrown. We have taken on supplies and personnel, and the city is alive once again! I am different. I feel whole. I feel alive. I feel His perfect will directing me. I know exactly where I will stand, and when the warriors come, I will test them.

One Truth in Undeath
Spoiler:
Behold the finest of ironies. The living ascribe unto undeath all the most sickly attributes of their own lives--hopeless servitude, savagery, stillness of the spirit. We serve! The living serve, too, though they serve kings, warlords, druids, priests, gods, men, and beasts. We serve only the mighty, unifying will of the Lich King, which compels us unto prosperity and unity!

For all the endeavours of men, there exist only endless records of tragedy, cruelty, betrayal, and selfishness. For the Scourge, there is only efficiency and totality. Serve the Lich King in life, or serve him in death. His is a way of choice whose roads lead only to fulfillment!

Cold in flesh, but warmed by unity, the mighty Scourge are one nation, one mind, one being. True cold dwells in the heartless gaze of the guards who turn away sickly refugees from their neighboring country in a time of war! Are not all men of one kind? Nay, divided in their icy hearts.

Raise high our ideals, and bring low our foes! Fold their broken into our number until all serve the Frozen Throne!

Report from the Frontlines: Dragonblight
Spoiler:
DRAGONBLIGHT - Prince Valanar is looking for an exceptional death knight to travel into Dragonblight, Northrend's frozen central plain, and lead an elite cadre of soldiers in a strike against the red dragonflight. "Your training is nearly complete," he said in a recent public address. "The time has come to strike against those who would protect the living! We shall show them the true meaning of Dragonblight!"

Alexstrasza, red dragonqueen and arguably the Scourge's most powerful enemy in Northrend, has been seen building up her own army as of late, though it is assumed that her efforts are aimed at the rogue blue dragonflight.

Report from the frontlines: Eastern Kingdoms
Spoiler:
DEATH'S BREACH, EASTERN KINGDOMS - Instructor Razuvious spoke out earlier this week, reiterating his policy on mutiny and insubordination. "Any death knight who dares desert the Scourge will meet a fate far worse than death. Their suffering shall see no end - I will see to it personally."

RftF: Undercity

Spoiler:
UNDERCITY - Our sources inside the Undercity report that the Horde is mobilizing to stage an assault on Northrend. "The Horde's troops, most of whom are returning from deployment in Outland, are now gathering and preparing to strike at Icecrown."

Furthermore, covert agents report that the Forsaken's Royal Apothecary Society has ramped up activity lately. "While nothing is confirmed at this point, rumors fly that the Society has had a breakthrough in their plague research. Again, this is only hearsay, but all forces are advised to give Forsaken alchemists a wide berth."

RftF: Western Northrend
Spoiler:
WESTERN NORTHREND - Reports from the Aerial Surveillance Squadron in Icecrown Glacier show that communication with the lich-lord, Chillwinter, has been cut sharply off. "Chillwinter was last seen piloting the necropolis, Talramas, over Borean Tundra on a confidential mission," reports Scourge Engineer Karomon, the Squadron's chief information officer. "Our diagnostics show that his communication crystals are fully operational... it's just... dead silent."

This is my Runeblade...
Spoiler:
This is my Runeblade: There Are Many Like It But This One Is Mine
By Lady Blaumeux

Greetings, death knight. By now, Instructor Razuvious has likely begun teaching you the first lessons of what it means to be a death knight. Allow me to begin your instruction on what is perhaps the most guarded treasure in a death knight's possession; the runeblade.

Without your hand to guide it, your runeblade is but a hollow shell. Separate, you are both broken entities; weak and powerless. Should you ever find yourself without possession of a runeblade, know then that your only task should be the acquisition of another with all due haste.

As a death knight, it is through your runeblade that your will shall be imposed on all who dare resist the Lich King. For just as you, young death knight are the extension through which the Lich King imposes his will, so is your runeblade the instrument that has been granted the honor in delivering this authority. Of this authority, understand these principles:

1.) United, your runeblade becomes an extension of your very body. And your body belongs to the Lich King.

2.) As one, your runeblade becomes your will manifest in physical form. And your will is that of the Lich King.

3.) Together, your runeblade becomes the vein through which death itself is delivered to your soul. And your soul shall deliver the will of the Lich King.

Through the course of your training, you may find yourself compelled to focus upon some of the different disciplines of study available to our kind. On this matter I can only say this; all are worthy of study and to neglect some at the cost of others is a foolish pride that I have seen cost other, less capable death knights in battle their lives.

It is likely that some of you may soon find your runeblade to be a particularly potent object through which to channel your own fury. However, this is not enough. Do not be content to believe that your runeblade is simply a mere tool to focus one's meditation. No, it is far more than that. The most powerful of our kind have been able to command the power of their blade with but a simple extension of their will. Together they fight, of singular mind, body, and purpose to crush any foolish enough to stand in their way.

Others may find that their blade responds most eagerly when infused with the power of an icy chill. In this way, even the sharpest of runeblades will find themselves made even more potent. The same power that permeates our glorious citadel of Icecrown is yours to command, death knight. Should you choose to master this discipline, there shall be no escape for your enemies, as they find their actions slowed and made impossible by the cold.

Still others may find their true calling in mastering the power of their blades to bring about disease and plague in crushing our enemies. This too is a specialty unique to our kind and worthy of pursuit. The mightiest of defenses may seem impregnable at first, yet for every defense therein lies the weakness that it is covering. It is simply a matter of uncovering it. Never forget, death knight, that it was not an army, but a plague that brought about the destruction of Lordaeron.

Touch of the Banshee
Spoiler:
Skor'zad nervously peered around the corner of the column. As he has planned, he saw her floating there, alone in her chamber. Had he made the right decision, visiting the banshee's private chamber so late at night? The necromancers would surely put him back into the ground if he was discovered. What's worse, he didn't even know if his feelings were requited, and Madame Sidnari was known for her short temper.

What few doubts the zombie had were quickly tossed aside once he caught a full glimpse of her beauty. Her distinctly elven features - a reminder of her form in a past life - were now only enhanced by the oozing wounds and scabs that dotted her face. Purple, almost translucent skin was frugally covered by necrotic wrappings that hugged her waifish figure. Cold flesh neatly fused with the ephemeral as her legless torso sat upon a bluish sphere of energy, drifting a few inches above the cold granite floor. Skor'zad allowed himself to relax a bit and wiped the sweat and ichor that dripped alternatingly from his prominent brow.

Seemingly unaware of his presence, she glided to the only window in the room and looked out upon the battlefield. Desolation stretched out before her. Not six hours ago has the shrill cries of human children pierced the air, but now... only the sweet silence of death.

The wind caught her hair now, playfully flipping the worm-like tangles around her hollowed-out eye sockets. Skor'zad, suddenly aware that he was leaning forward with lust, shrank back behind the column, terrified that the Dark Wailer might have seen him. She had indeed seen him - but he had no reason to fear.

"Skor'zad," she said. "I've been waiting for you. You fought well today." The banshee glanced coyly over her rotting right shoulder, allowing her wrappings to loosen ever so slightly. "It's time you... collected your reward."

<The next few pages seem to be stuck together.>

And that's about it. Hope it helps piece together interesting Death Knights in the future!

/salute
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
"<The next few pages seem to be stuck together.>"

Ah, blizzard.
The last one will certainly help me with my next Death Knight!

XD
Good thing those pages got stuck too. You probably don't want to see how it's gone about.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Quote:Name: <name>
Comment: Scourge Commander <name> was granted the [Greathelm of the Scourge] by the Lich King for <his/her> complete and utter domination of the armies of Tirisfal and Hearthglen. There were no survivors left from <name>'s brutal attacks. Currently en route to end the Argent Dawn.

I'm a Scourge Commander!? Nice... too bad it'll mean nothing once I join the Ebon Blade.
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
As a side note, those DK's that appear in the Death Knights of Archerusues appear later in Icecrown.
Yep. Jayde helps you on the first guy, Melt and Munch help you on the second one, then Mograine on the last.

Now we wait and see who's going to say this means DKs are living.
(09-11-2011, 05:59 AM)Uthaniel Wrote:

Now we wait and see who's going to say this means DKs are living.

DKs are living!
Just for you, Uthaniel. Hug
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
Wookookoookoookoook. (Trolololol).
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Lore Posts - Forums/Twitter/Reddit Beltharean 12 3,062 04-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Catalcysm: Starting Lore Rigley 9 3,427 11-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Mathias
  Helpful Horde Lore Bingles 7 1,997 11-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Bingles
  First War lore questions Nikodemos 4 1,659 08-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Quick lore question for all you Trolls DannyRhodes 3 1,098 07-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Bingles