The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A stormy morning in the city of Stormwind.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a 22 year old guy and I've been playing WoW for about 6-7 years now. I've done everything, from being completely new and not knowing how the game works, to being a hardcore raider, to pvping a lot, to doing some light RP and finally getting into full time RP, which is the reason I even still play this game. I enjoy the Warcraft lore very much and everything about it makes me want to keep on RPing and meeting more like minded individuals.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm currently living in Brazil and I primarily speak Portuguese, but I've been fluent in English for 11 years now.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I loved Warcraft 3 when it came out, and one day a good friend of mine bought WoW and got me into it, and I have been a fan ever since, you could say.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was seeking a RP server where people actually wanted to role play. I've tried a few good live servers such as Moonguard and SWC, but whenever I finally find a good group, players always seem to slowly fade away from RP into other things.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fighting very much, that I will not deny. I am very fair while in a fight, however I always do my best, because thats nothing short of what I expect from my opponent. However you wont see me performing any extremely serious, permanent-self-damaging, suicidal moves/abilities on a day to day basis, I think theres no need for that. I also do not mind losing a fight. My characters are usually very diplomatic and mostly peace-makers. I also enjoy telling stories of old achievements, and sometimes I can get very factual and convincing in my RP (ie: on a mage I once RPed I explained magic as if it were a science, and made it seem as plausible as possible).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have RPd a handful, but my all time favorite has been my Human Mage, which I intend on carrying on into this server. I feel like his personality and how he sees things and acts are appealing to me, and the understanding of fire in a "scientific" and non-primal way, unlike the shaman, attract me like a magnet to this character type.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be honest I am going in here with a blank card. But I hope to find players willing to RP in all the different ways and methods it can be done.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All players are expected to RP. I think that should have been a rule on the live servers as well.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I might be a little rusty, but lets give it a shot.

City of Stormwind, 5:00 AM

Rain pours heavily on the cobblestone paved streets. Grey clouds hovering over what seemed to be all of the state of Elwynn made this a dull and colorless morning, the type that makes you just want to tuck yourself back in bed, roll over and go back to sleep.

Few walked roamed the trade district, a handful of guards, a few commoners, and maybe an adventurer or two. As one of said commoners runs into a familiar cheese shop, taking cover from the rain, he spots a horse, and a man with a hoodless cloak riding it. "Traveler.." He thought, and ran into the shop. The horse was up to his chin in mud and dirt, no different than the cloaked man. Even the rain didnt seem able to wash it off.

The traveler didnt seem to pay much attention to anyone as he headed towards the mage quarter.

A shopkeeper readies himself and his store for opening. Sweeping the wooden floors, getting items to their proper spots, a task somewhat difficult for this particular shopkeeper, for he was nothing less than a gnome.

"Almost there...come on..." He grunted as he tippy toed himself so he could place a few vials onto a shelf.

The door creaks open and without turning around he says "We're not open yet. Apologies but you'll have to comeback later."

The man walks in a heads over to the counter and stands there, dropping his bags on the floor. "I'm sorry sir, but we're not open yet...." He repeated himself, turning around to see this seemingly persistent customer.

"I thought our doors were always open for eachother, Aspid."

"How do you..." The gnome stared at the man, the rain had made his shoulder length hair fall covering partially his face, and that thick beard didnt seem to help the cause. It wasn't until the man ran his hand over his hair that the gnome said "Romulo!! Y-you're back! I...I can't believe this!! This is great! How ar-"

"It's good to see you too Aspid." Romulo interrupted him, knowing that he would've kept going for quite some time.

After locking the front door, and brewing some hot coffee, the two sat and re familiarized themselves with each other.

"Ugh...your coffees still strong as ever huh?"

"Hah! How do you think I manage to stay up all night crafting all those weapons?" The gnome laughed as he poured himself some too and joined Romulo at the table.

"So... why are you back....what happened?"

"..." Romulo brought his mug to his mouth, but turned his head, looking away from Aspid. "Arthurs dead..."

Aspid gripped his mug, had it been anything short of metal, it would have likely cracked. "Was it..."

"Yes....he found us in Arathi....Nearly killed us both...."

"How did you manage to esca-"

"He died so I could run."

Silence filled the room, both sat there, staring into nothing, only the sound of the pouring rain and crackling fire could be heard.

"I didn't come here to hide, Aspid."

Aspid looked up and him, Romulo's face was fierce.

"I came here to find the others, to regroup, to reform."

"We've all moved on different things Rom...you know that..."

"And how long do you think it'll take for him to find all of us? Do you think these city walls will keep you safe forever? A man like you, forced to hide in this little shop, so his past wont get to him?"

"...."

Romulo rolls up his sleeve, and slams his arm on the table. "Do you see this Aspid?"

Aspid looks at Romulo's arm, a red rose surrounded by thorns tattooed on his wrist. He than rolls his own sleeve, looking at the red rose tattooed on his forearm.

"We need to find the others aspid. I need you to help me."

"You know....you're just like your uncle, always getting me into things I'll regret later."

Aspid's words put a grin on Romulo's face.

"I dont know where they are, but I can get you their last known location. I'm sure that'll be more than enough for you to take it from there." He says as he beggins writting down on a piece of parchment.

"And what about you? You staying here?"

Aspid laughed and handed Romulo the parchment. "Well, someone has to make you kids your equipment, right?"

They both smiled, heading for the door. The rain had stopped, but the grey clouds still hovered. "Stay safe Aspid, I'll be back in a couple weeks."

"I'll do my best...and...dont think that the others will be so easily convinced as I was....specially Aquarya and Taden....."

"Yes I know...but I know them....they'll end up doing the right thing..." He said as he got on his horse and started heading for the city gates.

"Lets hope you're right Rom....lets hope you're right..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
uhmm...this might sounds extremely dumb, but are horde and alliance both equally RPd here? Or mostly horde? I say this because of the name.
Hello Abroz! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I and the rest of the community here on CotH hope you certainly enjoy your stay in this exciting, fun filled server of PVP RP!

Here on CotH, both Horde and the Alliance are mainly equally RPed although their numbers do fluctuate every now and then to people Rping more Alliance or more Horde. Despite the name of our server, it isn't completely Horde-based so you can expect to find RP no matter what race you choose to play!

Should you need anything at all, have no hesitation to either ask the community or PM one of the GMs, we are all here to help and would be glad to do so! You may also find many interesting things within out Wiki.

Without further ado, introduction Approved!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Samuel Vimes of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch has arrived! SirSamVimes 2 971 11-22-2009, 05:11 AM
Last Post: SirSamVimes
  Top o' the morning! SeedBox 1 618 11-22-2009, 01:56 AM
Last Post: Moose
  Good morning, CotH! Evie 1 787 03-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Mikain
  Good Morning CotH: An Introduction weathereddragon 1 685 02-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sasail
  Gioca_Kadar comes into the city. dakarcito 2 890 02-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Last Post: dakarcito