The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Good Morning CotH: An Introduction
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I have read the rules, polices, and FAQs. I also plan to refer back to them and the other articles on the CotH-Wiki on an as-needed basis. It never hurts to refresh the memory.

2. How did you hear about us?

I did a Google search for a private WoW RP server and lo-and-behold, I found you!

3. How did you get into RP?

One long winded story, coming up!

Years and years ago, I would watch reruns of the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon and wish I could be one of the Young Ones. One day while searching the Internet for stories and fan art about the show, I found the freeform RP site “The Circle of Power”. I was confused at first, but after reading through the archives and talking to a few of the players I realized that I had found what I had been yearning for. I spent the following year as an ambitious fire-wielding spy for Venger, learning the ins-and-outs of roleplaying through literal trial-by-fire. It was this first experience that made me fall in love with the freedom and excitement that roleplaying offers.

I've RPed other characters in other fandoms since then—Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a psychotic villainess in a generic super hero RP, a love-struck gargoyle in a generic medieval fantasy RP, Dr. Radek Zelenka from Stargate Atlantis—and have hopefully learned from my mistakes. I will let you be the judge.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Another long winded story!

A very good friend of mine had been badgering me to start playing WoW since we first met. He is fully obsessed with the game and I have made fun of him for it on countless occasions. It was only when one of my professors instructed us to go play a MMOG (massively multiplayer online game) as “research” that I finally relented and accepted a free trial. I was not expecting what happened next.

I became hooked. However, my initial joy and enthusiasm for the game died after I was ganked repeatedly for no other reason than I was in the wrong place at the wrong time without a proper understanding of the flagging system. It was only when my brother, who had followed me into WoW, told me about private servers that I gave the game another chance. For the past month or so I've been hopping from server to server, looking for one that suits my tastes. And here I am.

5. What is your favourite race/class?

I was initially drawn to the tauren thanks to a VGCats comic; however, trolls and draenei have since usurped the tauren for the coveted position of “favourite” due to their intriguing histories.

Since I'm quite horrible at magic centric classes, melee combat classes are what I tend to play: warrior, rogue, and the odd axe wielding hunter.

6. What is your favourite kind of character to play?

I like conflicted characters. I find that characters whose actions and motives are obvious and single dimensional are boring to both read about and to play. There has to be conflict within the character and they have to have a history that has shaped them.

7. What is your favourite kind of RP?

Depending on my mood, I find myself enjoying ridiculous RPs as much as very serious ones. I'm not particularly picky as long as those I am RPing with have some manner of writing skill and creativity. I believe that the individuals behind the keyboard are just as important as the characters they portray.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I'm currently studying to be a game developer which takes up much of my time, but outside of classes and WoW I enjoy playing my DS, reading fanfiction, and I have quite the impressive evil super villain laugh. Mu'ahahahaha!

9. What country are you from?

I am proud to be Canadian!

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I, being in sound mind and of broadband connection, do swear to uphold the rules and policies of this most honourable server, so help me Powers that Be.
Time is infinite; our time is not; our time is now.
[Image: giraffe3.png]
[Image: Untitled-332.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Introduction] CotH 99problems 5 1,210 10-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Animekenny 1 690 06-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good day! Davaroth 3 841 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good Evening. =) Verse 1 673 11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Soran/Roz's introduction application to CoTH! Soran 7 1,289 09-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Caravan