The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Intoduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Greetings everyone, My name is Leon I am a very open minded person and I have been a roleplayer almost ever since I started to play WoW which is almost five years now. I'm a very kind those those who are kind or at least polite to me. I use to roleplay with a few friends I met on pvp servers. I've roleplayed only on pvp-pve servers so far, I've even been to the official russian blizzard server but they had no RP realm which really dissapointed me, so I left.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well my native language is Russian but over the years of communicating with people from all over to work in English, English became my primary language, I even speak with my friends in real and family in english most of the time. Also I understand similar languages to Russian such as Ukrainian and sometimes Serbian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well long ago, somewhere in 2004 my friend came over and I just bough my first pc back than, he installed warcraft 3 and I have been a fan of the game for a few years till in the end of 2006 another my friend got me to try WoW... and so... I'm here.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well this is kinda funny, I was on a pvp server looking for wedding rings when I met this player and we started to talk and than he told me he once was on a rp server, which is this ^^

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Well I really love to roleplay in a tavern, I used to be a barmen in many roleplays, even a waitress a few times. My friends tell me I'm quite good at playing as both genders. (I hope people wont think that is weird) I never tried playing in crowds but I really enjoyed playing with one or two people.
And If not a relaxing time in a tavern I enjoy exploring and camping out with a friend or two in places that we like.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night elf Restor Druid, because it describes me quite perfectly, I love nature, adore and respect it, also I'm quite kind hearted like most druids are. But if you ask why Elf and not Tauren for example, the elegance and grace that the elves posses is what really attracts me, and also the night elven culture it self. I because I night elf druid lover ever since I saw Malfurion Stormrage back in Warcraft III.

What are your expectations of this server?:
MY expectation is to finally find and hope to be accepted in a big community that shares my desire for roleplay and also to make good friends and just have fun ^^

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably Godmoding, I used to play with a few people who tried that and it really frustrated me, I mean yes it's okay when sometimes a character is quite powerful but not god like.
And keyboard skills, because roleplaying is like writing a book, and would you write in a book "u' instead of "you" ? I have roleplayed in chats for a while and there EVERYTHING is based only on what you write, and the better you write the better the roleplay is.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well I don't exactly feel like writing on the spot or copying any of my old works but I can put up a link to my devianart acc with some of my stories there, and if that's not acceptable I'll write something late in here
http://artani5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I will get accepted here, I've never been to a rp server before and I'm very anxious and excited to be here, even as I write this ^^
Andu-falah-dor~
Hello Leon! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I and the rest of the community here on CotH hope you certainly enjoy your stay in this exciting, fun filled server of PVP RP!

It's good to see you have an interest in art! You'll find that we actually have a subforum dedicated to other's artwork and you can use it to post you own and perhaps comment on some others, they're really rather talented.

Also! Regarding your story, do feel free to copy one of your old works on here, we'll likely check whether or not that Devientart account is your own, so, it shouldn't be a problem if you want to use it!

Should you need anything at all, have no hesitation to either ask the community or PM one of the GMs, we are all here to help and would be glad to do so! You may also find many interesting things within out Wiki.

Without further ado, introduction Approved!
Thank you for the warm welcome ^^
I've wrote a journal on Deviant so that you would be 100% sure that, that it's my account.
I will post one of my old works here In the upcoming week I hope, you see most of my old works are written on paper and I need to "digitalize" them.
Though I have a question, where exactly should I post it? Just right here or should I edit my introduction post?
Andu-falah-dor~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aggush's Intoduction Aggush 1 809 12-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Amnesia's Intoduction Thread! :D Amnesia 1 636 11-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Delta
  Intoduction: Elris Haseo 0 524 10-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Haseo
  Niffel's Intoduction jedexedus 2 699 04-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Last Post: jedexedus