The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Niffel's Intoduction
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I most certainly did. As an ex-player on a RP retail server I find it important to to know exactly what the policies are to ensure fun a friendly RP.

2. How did you hear about us?
I just Google'd "WoW private RP servers" and this server was the top one.

3. How did you get into RP?
I used to play on a PvP server on retail, generally the people weren't too friendly and i's heard that people were much nicer on RP servers, so I moved to a RP server and saw that this was definately the case. I have never looked back since.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
A friend of mine from my old High School told me about a "really cool game" he played and suggested I try it, so I did. Now 4 years later, here I am still playing the game I enjoy.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Hm.. I don't really have a specific favourite class, but I have a soft spot for Gnome Warlocks and Draenei Paladins since I maxed out my Warlock pre TBC, then in BC, then in WotLK and maxed out my Draenei Paladin in WotLK also.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Evil/ Holy characteers for RP, hence the reason I have a Warlock and Paladin on my retail account (which has now been cancelled)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I don't have a favourite kind of RP, i'm open to every kind since it's all fun for me. However, I don't involve the same character in more than one type of RP because then my character background gets all messed up.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I work out at the gym for 2-3 hours per day, I like cooking and occasionally to read a good book (and obviously going out with friends every so often).

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from England but I live in Spain and have done for the past 6 years so I am bilingual but English is my first language and I use the GMT+1 time zone.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Absolutely, and I think I made my reasons why I agree to abide by the rules very clear.

Many Thanks.
Welcome!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aggush's Intoduction Aggush 1 809 12-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Amnesia's Intoduction Thread! :D Amnesia 1 636 11-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Delta
  My Intoduction Arthas505 2 632 10-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Arthas505