The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for Seregon Family Members!!!
Lord Elrohir needs more family members! Come join one of the greatest noble storylines out there! Enjoy combat with the Novalight's as we do our best to destroy them. It is a fun filled storyline with lots of good dramatic RP involved. Lord Elrohir is looking for some evil family members to step forward and come to the front lines of the war effort.

If you like evil dark RP this is the place to find it! Bring your diabolical self on over and share a table with Lord Elrohir! Whisper Elihanara, Daedre, or Elrohir in game to recieve a guild invite and then let the fun begin. You can role a cousin, step family, or just a dedicated mercenary who was sworn himself to serve the House.

Either way. If you are looking for some evil RP. This is the place to find it! Plus you get involved in a really thick plot line with some amazing RPers. Soooo do eeet! Or face my demonic wrath >.<
[Image: 15.jpg]
Some ideas if people are unsure of how to enter the Seregon storyline, but want to!

Daedre has an older sister and brother. The brother was last seen joining the Argent Dawn. The sister last seen working with the Kirin Tor.

Elihanara has an older brother who is away, and a mother too!

You could be a step-brother or sister of Elrohir, brother or sister of Emerion or Dulcius, or a son/daugher of either!

A soldier who has worked for the family before, or one who has just heard their call and wants to get in on some noble dough!

Or anything else that may come to mind! It's a very dynamic family with any possible relation!!
"My country is the world, my religion is to do good" - Thomas Paine

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died." - Jorah Mormont

----- Characters -----

Spoiler:
Dulcius Seregon - Mage/addict with a tendency to bore others.
Daedre Seregon - Low-born noble with a cocksure behavior.
Edric Luven - Cautious lowlife Human who will do anything for quick coin.
Sandor Deramore - A former Alliance military commander turned lost Undead soldier.
Ranzbert Spoznotch - Tad-insane Gnome Warlock with a passion for potion making and research.
Elizabeth Drakos - Stern and assertive zealot.
What race is it? I might be interested..
Blood Elf. However, Nobles can't be played by Peons, so you'll need to get Gruntship before thinking too hard.
Well, for peons who have not received gruntship, one can always participate as a non-noble part of Seregon. There is also need for plays in <Sons of Seregon> (the honor guard / counterpart to <Phoenix Knights>).
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Indeed! You may not be able to be a noble yet, but we have not forgotten about you! And a brother or sister to Emerion is possible! He had both, but both are also away, but he never cared much for them because one is a magistrate(male) while the other is a paladin (Female). He also has a daughter who is in Outlands, he has lost contact with her, she can be any class. His wife is dead so there is a no go, unless you can somehow pull off a Death Knight of her when out him knowing ^.^ But! Just idea's being shot out. :3
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

All are welcome to participate and encouraged for new ideas ect. :)
I might be interested..I am interested..
Sadly, I think I'll have to pull Kalivar out of this as a new plan popped into my head. :P
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

Awesome. I look forward to RPing with him. People are always online to invite just hit them up or myself! We will work out the details after we get you in.
The call for Family members is going out once more! Come join us in our political/evil/awesomesauce/epic storyline! Battle with us in the war against House Novalight, Rebels, and A mysterious foe yet to be revealed! Even mercenaries who wish to pledge their services to the House may join! All are welcome!!! :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Emeircenth Family Loxmardin 8 1,876 01-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Paulton's Family! Vladdy 1 828 06-27-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Vladdy
  The Dawnsend Family Krilari 6 1,649 03-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  The Shadowblade Clan (Looking for members also) ThaKilo 0 570 02-18-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: ThaKilo
  Dead girl LF family Nick 7 1,140 10-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Nick