The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sons of Toxicity
Sons of Toxicity SW

''For a long time a large underground organization called the Brotherhood of Thieves existed. It had many branches all across Azeroth, but its main lead was in Stormwind.

Only recently has some drastic differences happened...

The Brotherhood of Thieves had a big heist on their hands and the Brothers and Sisters of Stormwind had aligned with their colleagues from Ironforge and other major cities where they had members.

It went rather well, until someone had some different ideas. The ideas turned into arguing, the arguing into fighting. And before anyone noticed, the Brotherhood had divided.

Nowadays the Brotherhood of Thieves is known as two different organizations; The Sons of Toxicity and the Frostbloods. Some members even left the organization, if they survived. Most activity had been concentrated in Stormwind.

A new chapter is about to begin...''

OOC

The Sons of Toxicity is a crime ''gang'' based in Stormwind. They are currently led by the Brotherhood's former leader Dagan Stonehill, also became known as Pockets. Now the leader, known as Venomous, has taken action and tries to seize control of Stormwind underground and even spread the gang to different cities.

The gang has certain ranks, which are listed here.

Ranks

Leader - Its quite clear. The Overlord, Boss, King, whatever you like to call it.

Lieteunant - The lieteunants are the second in commands in the gang.

Veteran - These members have proven very useful and usually are assigned to watch over new initiates.

Son/Daughter - The basic rank of the gang, most people belong to this one.

Associate - New members that havent quite proven themselves. Usually used to scout and send messages.

The Gang colours are bright green, dark grey and greenish yellow.

Our hideout is currently in debate, though I think it would be nice if it was somewhere near the Harbor in Stormwind.

Things we do...

We do all kinds of things; Robbery, mugging, ''protection'', some slavery, gambling, money laundering, smuggling and drugs dealing.

How to apply? Just search one of our members or ask for Venomous!

The Frostbloodsยจ'

I am also looking for people to form the second gang, the Frostbloods of Eastern Stormwind. Post here if interrested =).
Made Jany for you!
Would be interested in making a character for this!

Edit: Made Douglas!
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

I will make a character as soon as I get a computer of my own again! I would start up the other guild..but I am already running a guild so bah! x.x But very interested in joining!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

I would love to roll a human for this.

Count me in!
Great! As soon as I get online I will get to you!

Sent from phone!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sons of Seregon Schorse 9 2,071 10-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Sprog
  Remnants of the Sons of Lothar muhaha8 24 2,711 04-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Last Post: muhaha8