The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

SkyClan

Skyclan, is a very elite group of Druids. They started as a few Druids wanting to perfect the ways of what many call "Cat Form", but now they grow. They are gathering druids to join them, to live a life as cats. This, is allowing them to literally, beecome the masters of their feral form.

They currently have a few warriors, and their leader. The name of their leader, is Claria. But they are to call her Whitestar.

The group, is a clan. They have decided to devote their life to the form of a cat, and will live as such. They live, eat, sleep, and socialize, together... as cats. They hunt, they train, and they grow together. So far, there is no one for them to train their combat skills against, but they feel another clan will soon arise to train with them.

This group is not at all a violent group. They have no intentions of straying from the world as it is. They are still loyal to the druids as a whole, and should the need arise, they will be ready. They will have their form perfected and will rise to face whatever evil comes along as the elite druids.

Until then, the druids of Skyclan, follow the law of Whitestar. What she says, is the code. What she says, will be obeyed.

Skyclan is a guild that, as said above, will be a clan of druids in cat form. They will ALWAYS be in cat form when in guild RP. This guild is mostly looking for alts, as we prefer for the members that join to be completely dedicated to the clan. This is not a group that just whenever you feel like it, you walk in for some RP. This clan is a full time thing for your character.

Your character will be trained to understand the ways of the clan, from within the clan.

The RP style and storyline of this clan, will follow that of the series of novels "Warriors" By Erin Hunter. Many things will be different, such as no real war. We will not be worshiping the stars as the cats in the books do either.

Following are some of the things that we WILL be following.

(1) The ranks from lowest to highest go:
Apprentice
Warrior
Elder
Medicine Cat
Deputy
Leader

(2) The naming for the members of the clan, will be decided by the leader, and will match the naming style of the novels.

Apprentice names will always end in "Paw"
Warriors names will end in what is decided by the leader.
Leaders names will always end in "Star"

(3) I am hoping for someone to lead a second clan that will "War" with Skyclan. They will not hate each other or anything of the sort. The two will simply share the same goal, so they will "War" against each other simply for the training.

(4) Clan member duties will be the same as in the novels. This will be for the leader to teach to the deputy, the depty to the warriors, and the warriors to the apprentices.

(5) Rather than using actual Druidic healing powers, the clans will use herbs from the area in which they live as medicine. They will learn to literally live off the land, and will not use any Druidic powers, other than the cat form itself.

The clan(s) have become so in tune with their form, that they have learned communication. The clan members while in cat form have learned to speak to each other without having to turn back to their natural form. No others can understand them outside the clan(s).

I hope you all like this idea and you all will join it and take part as a member of Skyclan! I personally think this will be really fun to live, grow, and train together as a guild or RPer's.

The current goal is to simply become 100% in sync with cat form. But, as the story progresses, the druids will soon start changing. They will possibly become the animals which they sought to control. They would not act any different to each other, but beware for anyone who happens to enter their territory. Unlike the novels... these cats are big. And they aren't afraid of "Twolegs"

The Clan Warrior Code:

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to Elune for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the life of a twoleg.

Not that I hate your idea because I love Warriors. But I don't know if this will work in WoW. Good luck, but I just wanted to add that MoonClan might be a bad idea seeing as in WoW Moon =/= Cat, Moon is Moonkin.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Actually, I thought of a better name!
At least i think so.
One thing;

Female Druids are rare enough. However, on top of this, many of the men Druid look down on them. So, I doubt many would go behind a Female druid.
Females would. And some male druids will. The ones that won't... well, then they won't RP with me or any other members in this storyline. If they won't follow a female leader, then don't join.
And besides that, how can they look down on female druids... The druids aspect that they follow is Ysera the Dreamer... a female. I highly doubt that they would look down on female druids when their hierarchy is a female. Their leaders are all females. The High Priestess. Elune. Ysera. If they look down on female druids... they aren't too smart.
Ah. I was under the impression there were NPCs in the clan.

/shrug
No, there are supposed to be some in the clan right now... but these are just inactive warriors/apprentices I am waiting to fill the places of with actual players.
Also, if going by the books, it might be best to capitalize the C in Clan. Looks nicer IMO.

(I'm partial to SkyClan myslef... )
Ah, SkyClan... thought I was missing something that could make it sound better hehe.
(10-19-2011, 06:27 PM)zeromanzx Wrote: Females would. And some male druids will. The ones that won't... well, then they won't RP with me or any other members in this storyline. If they won't follow a female leader, then don't join.
And besides that, how can they look down on female druids... The druids aspect that they follow is Ysera the Dreamer... a female. I highly doubt that they would look down on female druids when their hierarchy is a female. Their leaders are all females. The High Priestess. Elune. Ysera. If they look down on female druids... they aren't too smart.

Cenarius, the guy who taught druidism, is male. They follow him.
Malfurion, the guy who was taught by Cenarius and considered the greatest druid EVAR, is male. They follow him.
The priestesses of Elune do not run the druids. Neither does Ysera. In fact, they just borrow her dreamland.

Also, staying in cat form 24/7 would have drastic side effects on the druids. As shown by the fifth mission of the WC3 Night Elf campaign, they'd go feral.
Well they would exit cat form enough to keep them from going feral... but that is it.
http://www.wowpedia.org/Emerald_Dream
The druids were given their power by Ysera...
Cenarius taught the night elves the ways of the forest, and druidism became widespread among the males. The elves became allied with many of Cenarius' faithful creatures, perhaps most notably the feral hippogryphs who then allowed themselves to be ridden by the night elf archers. Following the druids' entrance into the Emerald Dream Cenarius helped Tyrande and the Sentinels during the Long Vigil. He and his children, the Keepers of the Grove and their dryad sisters, helped to patrol the woodlands from the Moonglade.
Shhhh, this isn't about who the hierarchy of druidism is, this is about cat clan RP XD
Point being, the leader is a female. Deal with it lol.

Stop proving me wrong and just discuss the idea...
I actually had an idea of creating such a character.
Though it sounds pretty strange and childish for some, it might be an interesting way of RP that not many people have discovered.
I shall make that character and join.

Oh, and Squirrel
Spoiler:
IT SHALL BE A FEMALE
*Eyeroll*

Not like we have any actively played male druids anyway.

Only female druids may exist! This way they can use their forms to be cute and fluffy! Practicality? Hah!

Why use it for combat when you can use it for snuggling?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SkyClan reborn! Aadora 19 3,007 01-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros