The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Azzellra [Succubus][Persistant]
Race of character/NPC; Succubus. Night Elf.

Class of character/NPC (Or the closest normal class that it would resemble); Rogue

Name of character/NPC (Include both the desired in-game name and a full
name (if applicable)); Azzellra

Exact modelID requested (find using wowhead - check the page source
and do a search for displayid); 159

Duration that character will be used (However many days for an event, or persistent); Persistant

Purpose for the character/NPC (Event, storyline, etc.); General Roleplay

Location the character/NPC will reside; Anywhere, really

Level requested (Must be a normal level; 1-80); 80.

Tidbits;

I do not wish to attempt to write a profile for a demon again. I don't want to touch their lore until more is known about it. However, I will state that she is Legion affiliated, was summoned by a Warlock, killed the man when he failed to bind her, and is now out to acquire power for herself until she's eventually defeated. I mean to make an antagonistic character, one who will likely acquire a number of player kills. She will be no stronger than the average player character as far as combat is concerned.

I will likely be using my GM powers to disguise her for roleplay/use her wings/allow her to enter cities her OOC race wouldn't allow by modding my factions about (I won't do anything stupid like have a disguised Succubus in Shattrath or the Exodar or Dalaran, mind you). If you are against this, then please, simply do not approve the profile. Though I do believe we do this for demons in general.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Character retracted.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malziora[Ethereal] [Persistant] Erynn 12 2,083 05-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Fleshwreck [Abomination][Persistant] unidragon 4 1,169 02-15-2014, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Anthrion Ironraven [Night Elf Warden/ Persistant] Krilari 3 1,360 01-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Vesaella [Dryad][Persistant] Jonoth 11 2,116 10-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Kug - Ogre [Persistant!] Thoradin 10 2,652 07-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kretol