The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Portal to/Phased RP Hub - Bladespire Hold
So, there is this ogre town called Bladespire Hold in Blade's Edge Mountains which seems like a perfect place for orky RP! It would be nice if there was a phased version so it could be used for RP without the aggressive ogres.

P.S: Its also close to the Circle of Blood which could be used it in. I got the idea while searching a place for my orc clan.

The Hold here!
Darek, you should clearly state that this place will be used for your/our guild/clan only!
And its guests, of course.
Well, I figure that if it is an open hub the chances of approval go up.
You can't claim a place, Kira. If others want to use it, they have every right to.
Not even for a said guild ?
Nope.
Either way, the request/suggestion stands, even for all players.
As was mentioned, you can't lay any solid claim to an rp spot-- first come first serve. I actually intend to add in some new horde locations with the new abandoned Orc buildings we have. That's not there yet, but I'll be getting to it after or possibly during my break. For an example of the stuff you can check the buildings by senjin, in durotar.

Food for thought!
We need some outpost for a non-Horde affiliated clan, most likely in Outland, and most likely in Blade's Edge Mountains.
I personally soured through them mountains and we, togheter, decided that Bladespire Hold would fit -perfectly-.

So if only you could hurry or start with that! <3
Rigley's on a break.
I am, but I can still spawn things when I have some free time.

I... Really don't like the idea of making a phased location when we're looking into closer regions with less work involved for Kret. These abandoned bases could honestly be used by anyone, though I think I'm gathering that you explicitly want a blade's edge area.

Again, not pushed due to previous reasons stated, but in the end if Kret wants to do it then that's his call.

EDIT: And uh, I don't plan on hurrying to work on anything. I'm on break, as was stated, so if you're explictly asking for me to get to something then it will be happening at my own pace.
It would be easy to just create a phasing portal in shattrath or something and then you can get there by yourself, I guess?
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uninstanced Zul'Aman OOC Portal Aphetoros 1 1,028 01-02-2015, 01:46 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  Portal Trainer? Maarten 9 1,740 11-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Tol Barad OOC Portal Thoradin 2 893 08-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Blackrock OOC portal ProjectRandom 5 1,252 08-09-2013, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Edgar
  An RP Area needs OOC Portal MstrCorvus 3 1,067 06-29-2013, 11:10 AM