The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vuskar's Introduction - Heya.
[/i]First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've been playing WoW since late '05. I've grinded away on it since then, and I started to RP in late '07. About 10 months ago, I just realized that the WoW RP system wasn't doing it for me. I've been looking for an RP server to call home since then, and that's what has brought me here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The U. S. of A., and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend called me one day later in the year of '05, and told me about this new game he had been playing. I picked it up and have been enjoying it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I've honestly been wandering around a bit, trying to find a real community. And, to be frank, I just found you guys under Google. Laugh

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Personally, I enjoy various kinds of RPs. Based on catagories, then a village RP or city RP could have some potential, or (as I quite often do) a private RP with very few people. Little less crazy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Wow. Didn't expect this one...well, since this server is running WotLK, I'd say Undead Mage or Orc Shaman. For Undead, I love having that feeling of being a kind of 'wild card', and with magic powers at your disposal, that's pretty easy. I love Orc Shamans, because RPing as a village elder or seer is pretty intriguing to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I suppose I expect a rather close-knit community, with a plethora of RPers and their guilds to interact with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, I suppose that the 'Gruntship' policy is fairly interesting. Waiting until people actually roleplay on a server and seeing how they do their thing seems like a pretty good idea, in my opinion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
[i]Vuskar walks into the tavern, panting lightly. Taking a cursory glance of the room, he strides up to the bar. The barkeep eyes the man with some distaste before muttering out, "...Would you care for anything?"
Vuskar shakes his head, and tosses the innkeeper a few gold pieces. "Only for you to look the other way", he said in a low, menacing voice. The innkeeper would step aside, understanding now what the forbidding man was here to do. Almost running into the cellar, Vuskar bursts into the room, ...and beholds the leaders of the Cult of Shi'lyah
dead on the floor, with a huge demon looming over them. "Damn", mutters Vuskar, as he unstrings his warsword and loops it over his head at the fould creature in front of him.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No sir. I just hope to get on this server soon...hoping that it's the best one out there!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vuskar, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I think you're the first person to pick that policy. Amusing! Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round them here parts.

We also have a guide section on the forums, as well a restart profile guide of my own making, that I'd suggest glancing over before writing your first character profile as it will likely make the approval go a tad more smoothly.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me in-game (I'm usually on Uthaniel, Munix, Juna or Marian), or anyone else, really! I'm also always available for a forum PM.

Have fun!
Right then Uthaniel, thanks for the input! I should be on in a bit, I'll take a short look of the server right now. Thanks again. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heya! Supermandanny 1 610 07-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Heya! Ezekiel40000 1 704 01-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Harmonic