The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Heya!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Aye cap'n

2. How did you hear about us?
I didn't hear about you to be honest, i found you. I decided to see if i could find a Private Server dedicated to RP so searched the internet and came across you.

3. How did you get into RP?
By chance to be honest, i cam across the whole concept of RP when i first started playing World of Warcraft a while back. I joined the Steamwheedle Cartel EU RP server, not honestly knowing what RP was back then, and ended up learning and really enjoying the whole thing. RP honestly is what keeps me playing WoW these days.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I wanted to play WoW for a while after getting bored of my first MMORPG which was Guild Wars, fun game..but no re-playability.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
A difficult question to be honest, its hard to decide. If forced to choose however i'd have to go for a good ol' Orc Warrior. Its fun to play a mean green fighting machine.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I can't really decide to be honest. Whilst i enjoy sometimes playing a Lawful Good keeper of justice and all that is righteous, im also partial to playing as a sadistic murderous psycho whos goal in life is just to be a royal pain in the ass.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
On some other Private servers i came across Village RP, that caught my intrest and seemed pretty enjoyable so..i'd say that kind. Or at least something similiar or close to it.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Gaming, outside of WoW that is. I enjoy playign other Fantasy games, mostly Final Fantasy games or Baldur's Gate. Along with this i also paint Warhammer models for both Fantasy and 40k.

9. What country are you from?
England, good ol' rainy dull England

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Ya mon.
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

Welcome to CoTH!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heya! Supermandanny 1 610 07-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin