The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mission: Studying [Pseudo-Absense]
Hello CoTH,

Some of you might have noticed I haven't been active in-game this week. Well, school is starting to become srs business once more, and, as I don't want to fall back, I'll have to reduce my play time to weekends only. You may still see me online on the forums (perfect way to contact me during this time) on weekdays, but don't expect me to go in-game unless I magically get some extra free time laying around. With that said, if you need to contact me, feel free to hit me via PM.

All of best for you guys,
ghaskan.
D=

Pooleh wubs joo~!
Starting tomorrow I should be more active. Might take me a bit to "fit in" again, but yeah.
Just take your time. See how many hours of the day you have to study, and what hours you have free time.

If you have a schedule you can do everything.. I mean I have a schedule like --

Come home from school, do homework and other stuff that must be done and then I have the whole day free, except of the hours that I have Tae Kwon Do.. :p

But don't forget that school comes first always, CoTH won't leave, take it as a secondary activity! We'll be here, don't worry!
[Image: iyn1uq.jpg]
Made by me ^^
Some people are entitled to be stupid, but some are abusing the priviledge
(12-08-2011, 04:30 AM)Jester Wrote: Just take your time. See how many hours of the day you have to study, and what hours you have free time.

If you have a schedule you can do everything.. I mean I have a schedule like --

Come home from school, do homework and other stuff that must be done and then I have the whole day free, except of the hours that I have Tae Kwon Do.. :p

But don't forget that school comes first always, CoTH won't leave, take it as a secondary activity! We'll be here, don't worry!

Thanks for the sound advice. I have a terrible time sticking with schedules, so, to be on the safe side, I just decided to drop CoTH for a while in detriment of less time-consuming hobbies (sure, you can RP for one hour a day, but sometimes, it stretches and stretches...). However, since my last test is tomorrow - still have to do some revision, though I've everything studied by now - I can safely step back in.

And yes, I know CoTH will still be there. :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Izzy's Absense xAnimaSola 6 956 04-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Aethon
  Upcomming absense Saintraven 3 768 05-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Saintraven
  The In-Game Absense Maelstrom 5 940 01-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Maelstrom
  Yet another possibly eternal absense. Maelstrom 6 1,173 12-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Maelstrom