The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yet another possibly eternal absense.
I think given the drama I have in my life already ( Anyone who read my Ugh post knows what I'm talking about. )
I'm not cool with any more drama sitting on my already monstrous plate of food. I'll still be on forums to see if anything has calmed down once and again, but for the most part, I will not be active. Not ingame, barely on forums. I think it's sad that all this stuff is going on again, after we just finished all of it. Being stripped of rights, with threats of whatever, is just wrong and I refuse to be any part of that. I am sorry if this is not true, as I have not heard 2 sides of the story, but I doubt it's an outright lie. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion I must take a possibly eternal leave from Coth. It was good while it lasted, and I hope for it to be good again in the future. I am trying not to rage here, please don't see it as a "Ragequit" because that it is not. Thank you for all the wondrous adventures and good times I've had on this server, but if I stay, they will be overshadowed with bad times and drama.. and I cannot have that happen.

Goodbye, Coth. May we meet again in the future, and hug in the forest. <3
-Tyler.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
May we meet again.

I hope you'll make good use of your time you're going to be absent. I hope it'll fare well on your other server!

Wink.
Little by little, one travels far.
I see, I hope things get settled in real life. -hands out yet another "best o' luck"-

Theh, like I said before, we need to sit down and talk.
I hope to see you in the future, mate.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
If anyone would like to chat with me on MSN.. here it is.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->
I'm not sure where you're getting this whole "being stripped of rights" thing, let alone the threats, but it's news to me.

At any rate, take care with RL! T'is always the first priority.
It seems as if I've embarrassed myself in a gross overreaction to what I thought was going to happen with Lethys losing his job and such and hearing things of people being silenced on certain threads. I guess I will stay for NOW. As soon as drama starts back up, I'm out the door though, and the OP is back in effect. I thought an all hell riot would break out. Clearly, that hasn't happened yet. Until it does, consider this post a lie, please.

@Kretol: Most of the "rights" talk came from garrett's post. Doubting it was a complete lie, I thought I wanted no business with a server practicing that kind of business, so I made this post too hastily, and didn't think it through at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Izzy's Absense xAnimaSola 6 956 04-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Aethon
  Addiction? Possibly. SachikoMaeda 4 1,076 01-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Mission: Studying [Pseudo-Absense] ghaskan 4 995 12-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Last Post: ghaskan