The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Aldor
Spoiler:
Music for ambiance!

[Image: aldor_rise-1.jpg]

The Aldor

Once a group of priests, high Anchorites, devoted to the Naaru, the Aldor always had a single task in hand, cleansing Azeroth and Draenor of the Burning Legion. Many things have changed, but the main goal remains the same, the Aldor accepts whichever helping hand they can get in their battle against the Legion and rebuilding the once-great city of Shattrath.

The threat may have died down, but it is still at hand. The Aldor is calling out to whoever wishes to dedicate himself, or at least lend a helping hand in cleansing the threat of the Legion off Draenor and Azeroth as one. The Legion shall fall under the Light's holy judgement, and you are the one to carry out the trial.

--OOC--

In hopes of sparking up more RP in Shattrath, and the Outlands as one, I will start leading a chain of events under the command of the Aldor, using Renus, a Harbinger of the Aldor.

This is a military group, and most of the events will be combat oriented. Server rules apply to the guild, as well as the following:
-The Aldor accepts practically everyone, but Blood Elves and Orcs will have a really, really hard time finding their place there. May want to consider that before-hand.
-Warlocks, Necromancers and Shadow Priests are not welcomed for obvious reasons.

To join, simply contact me in-game, post here or send me a PM. I will get the events started once we have enough members.

Any questions, comments or concerns go in this thread, or PM them to me.

((Apologies for the lazy post. I might work on making it better.))
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Aldor ImagenAshyun 3 1,248 11-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: McKnighter
  The Aldor JackofBlades 3 834 03-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Last Post: JackofBlades