The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Aldor
[Image: Aldor_Tabard.jpg]

The Aldor

Once led by the Prophet Velen, the Aldor is now under the leadership of High Priestess Ishanah. The Aldor is an ancient order of priests who revere the naaru, remaining in Outland after Velen led his followers to Azeroth aboard the Exodar. They are dedicated to rebuilding Shattrath, assisting the Naaru, and even to this day, facing and defeating the remains of the Burning Legion in Outland.

Activity, Roleplay, and Events

IC, the Aldor is devoted to assisting the ill, injured, forgotten, homeless, and deprived of Shattrath, a city that still, to this day, struggles to survive against remnants of the Legion in Outland. They revere the Naaru and work to gain their favor... but they are at odds with the Scryers, who seek a similar goal that is otherwise incompatible for full compromise. As such, conflict and competition will arise often between the two factions.

OOC, this is a collaborative RP project with the Scryer guild, where guild leaders work together for conflict RP as well as lore and history RP. There will occasionally be combat against demons, as well as events devoted to gathering supplies and assisting the downtrodden in Shattrath. Though we as a server have gone past the Burning Crusade in the timeline, nevertheless we are devoted to Outland RP as it stands in the present.

Getting Into the Guild

Though the Aldor is lead by priests, all classes, races, and even factions (as Horde is capable of joining the Aldor in-game) are invited to join. To join the guild itself, you may reply to this guild to express your interest or request an in-game guild invite through my anchorite Patisha whenever I'm online. I'm currently looking for assistants to provide guild powers when I am unavailable.

This guild is a work-in-progress, and I full intend to collaborate with the Scryers RPers and GM staff so that we can get good and fulfilling RP. At the moment, I have no plans in the short-term except to recruit. Information on ranks will come in a bit.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I love the whole race between the two factions and that's why I want my Valia to be there! She will fit right into this! :3
Color me interested! Uphus is my draenei vindicator's name; feel free to look me up whenever you wish to RP!
Could also throw my goat in here!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Aldor Adam255 0 617 11-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Adam255
  The Aldor JackofBlades 3 834 03-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Last Post: JackofBlades