The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alright, blame me or praise me guys!
Killazer here (A wild Sherlock appears!).

Im requesting all kinds of feedback from the community, feedback for my chars and what kind of picture I've gave of myself OOC.

Well, a big percentage of you have never RP'd me, thats for sure! But there's still plenty of people who I've RP'd ingame with, but I dont know them on the forums.

My characters?

Selondra - Belf Hunter - Old Vagabond, I'd describe her a friendly and caring person.

Nerethor - Draenei DK - Huge guy, but usually calm and friendly, trying to earn some respect and acceptation from his own race.

Whurrid - Pre-restart Dward Warrior - A bartender or guard at Stormwind, I sadly cannot remember the guild he was in, or the bar that had the same name.

Elindra (Most likely that was her name, not sure if it was correct) -Pre-restart Belf Paladin -
Cocky and always looking for trouble, sadly she was killed due to her... personality.

You may also remember me for Munthor, Aleonor or Mogrosh.

Short list, dont kill me for it.

Okay, shoot it guys!

[Image: OwlPsy2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alright, alright.. I'll make one. Spiky 21 9,098 01-05-2014, 07:15 AM
Last Post: ProjectRandom