The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alright, alright.. I'll make one.
So, I finally gave in and decided to make one of these here "Feedback" threads.. Hmms.. How to do this..

Well, I'll start off with the easy characters I can remember off the top of my head, but, if you have interacted with any of my characters, feel free to drop feedback on them too!

Urzhad Stormcrag
(Shaman -> Spirit Walker) Has been about, was actually my 2nd created character here on CotH, but ended up being the first I RP'd on.

Teztez'jin
(Warrior -> Berserker) Possibly the character I'm known the most for, wether good or bad, I never said I was perfect, but I'd like feedback (Otherwise I wouldn't have posted this <.<) And yes, he is the holder of the Warlord title..

Aeda Dawnbreaker
(Hunter -> Ranger-Captain) I may not be known for this particular one, granted I rarely play her. (Yes, I created a blood elf, and a female at that... Don't ask why, I do not know, I felt I had to try it to hopefully overcome my prejudice against the race.)

Bennet La'Orion Bennedict
(Rogue - Light Slayer) This one is mostly for all dem Harvest guys out there, I want to know if I'm overdoing this guy or if I could spice him up.

Koringar Ironhide
(Warrior -> Bonecrusher) A character who didn't, perhaps unknown to some, make his first deput in Northwind / Skin Thieves. But still, I'd want to hear you guys thoughts on him.

Relshaz Ironraven
(Warrior) A character, that I was known for in my early year of CotH, who started out as rogue, but after the restart I was reluctant to bring him back, that changed with the Ash Wardens however. Now, as all of the above, I'm open for feedback!

Now, if you've ever interacted with me, and feel like you want to give me a little feedback, be it anything, events, style and so forth, don't be shy! Feel free to drop by with your comments or suggestions!
Feedback Thread.

Common Sense; Questionable, still there.
I never RP`d with you, Spiky. But I really hope I get to in the future. But your a wonderful GM, and excelsior with helping people! I just think you need to get on the forums more!

Best Regards,
Bingles
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

...nub...But I do love Teztez, we should RP, like at all, I tryed to get into the Soultusk tribe but found it a tinsy bit...inactive. Is it still a thing, or should I stop trying to join these old guilds?
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
You're a bro, bro.

Bro.
Bro bro bro, bro, and Teztez is awesome.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I can't really type anything constructive most of the time. Especially in something I don't think I master.
But... you're a bro?
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
.... Tez is a nub. That is all.

...I appreciate the pat on the back guys, but, this is hardly feedback responses, I can't really take anything from this and work with it / Improve.

(I'll try to be more active on the forums Bingles, 'tis true I'm not seen much on these strange tides.)..
Feedback Thread.

Common Sense; Questionable, still there.
Hmm, I'll be honest...I don't see you much in game either :P That's all i can think of cause we haven't RPed >:| Is the Soultusk thingy still active? Again...I tryed to join it but no one was ever on it :P
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Welllllll what can I say? I've only played with Teztez and that was hilarious in its own right.

I'm clueless. Be more of a bro. XD
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I don't usually do these feedback threads as I prefer to give feedback in casual conversation or during-RP. But, here goes.

My first exposure to Teztez was briiiiief peripheral interaction when I was on Bijir and Daichi'n'Teztez had their little verbal spats. From the bare minimum I saw, he more or less fit the idea of the 'trollish Warlord' that I had in my head. My later interactions with him on Tazizi -- which give a more in-depth reflection of him -- and I have to admit I was both a little confused and a little disappointed. The whole 'Warlord' persona was gone! We talked about this, though, and even though I was still expecting some rawrrrrough troll, I can appreciate the character development that's resulted in Teztez: He's quite young and he's surrounded by a handful of strong women who have managed to change his worldview. So, he is a Warlord when he needs to be and a... I guess you could say 'family man' on his 'off days'. Something I -do- really like about Teztez is how you go between him speaking Orcish and him speaking Zandali -- it's not just the accent, but the diction and syntax changes, which would be expected that he'd be more comfortable and such in his native language. It's really nice to see when other people do that, too.

I don't get to RP with you too much (which baffles my mind 'cause it feels like we talk all the time!) but as for Relshaz and Bennet:

Relshaz: From the bit that I've seen of him, I like how he works. Most of our "RP" back-in-the-day for Relshaz was jokes in Skype, so I'd like to explore Relshaz and Beliria (past and present) sometime.

Bennet: I am not gonna lie, sometimes he IS overdone and I can't really pinpoint it because a lot of it is situational "no seriously, stop, bro." As a whole, I like him. I'd like to see if he has any depth to him (I don't know him that well) but that would come with RP between us.

Spoiler:
Now...Gå nu I seng >.>
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I like Bennet because he is a paradox. Eloquent grounds-keeping chivalrous zombie? That could be in a Starburst commercial! This element is very interesting and I feel like you could expand on him by adding some reasons as to why he is so contradictory.
Not gonna lie, you're my bro, other me. Not gonna lie, you sometimes let your temper beat you up and regurgitate you into a beast of rage.

So, yes, there you go.
(10-17-2012, 10:19 PM)Spiky Wrote: Koringar Ironhide
(Warrior -> Bonecrusher) A character whom didn't, perhaps unknown to same, make his fist deput in Northwind / Skin Thieves. But still, I'd want to hear you guys thoughts on him.

Play him! If you have the time to. I never interacted with this particular character through mine, but I still observed him during the event, and he seemed to have an interesting charisma about him. And really, there just aren't enough active Tauren characters on the server. I know very well that a setback to playing a Tauren on the server can be that there likely aren't any other Tauren online, but that's a hurdle that can be jumped over (or even taken down).
[Image: anim_500.gif]
You're a bro.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...fien, I'll make a feebdack thread too! Kira13 5 8,650 07-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Ben
  Alright, blame me or praise me guys! Killazer 0 735 12-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Killazer