The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Updating IG to reflect Lore
I have a suggestion but it's also a question.

Suggestion is the Magister's terrace and city outside of the sunwell plateau bring up to date. Lore says the Well is back, thanks to a Naaru(sp) and the prince Kael was defeated, opening the Terrace again(If i am not mistaken). Why can't we RP on the Isle without getting permission if it has already served it's purpose in lore and been cleansed?

/deposits 2 cents
I'm not certain how practical it'd be to clear out a whole zone - probably not very - but I've been on this server on/off for nearly four years and we've had a portal to Quel'danas for as long as I can remember.

Seeing something done with it would be fantastic.

EDIT: Perhaps just modifying the OOC portal to put a phase on it, as in Ravenholdt Manor, might be an idea?
Eh. If we were to do it there, then we'd have to do it everywhere, and that would be a lot of places. Plus, it'd interfere with the quests 'n' stuff.
The Quests involving saving the sunwell are a bit redundant and should be RPed in the past if they are kept, imo; esp. seeing as everyone else has to keep to modern lore, even in BE RP they talk about the cleansed Sunwell, not the heroes going to attempt salvaging it.

I altered the magister's terrace and populated the city as a single GM on my server, it took me four days tops. You all have multiple GM, I don't think this small 'zone' would offer that large of an issue in .npc deleting and .npc spawn . The houses and structures are already there, it just needs blood elf populace and the demons deleted.

I'm not asking the Sunwell instance be changed, it has irreversible damage done to the structure and place, it would have to remain in tact or be sealed off, the dragons there and the burnt/destroyed buildings are too far gone to hide with spawns.

It's not the easiest thing to fix, but it's pretty darn easy. As for other places needing updating? I don't know of many that have as large an impact on a race as this one.
/shrug
This is the first time anyone's brought it up in the year and a half I've played here, so it must not be that vital to what little racial RP there is.
I'm not sure if it's stated anywhere but if I recall we've tried to make the server as "blizz-like" as possible, meaning that we keep it like retail would be (if it were still in Wrath). I also think by that logic a lot of raids and dungeons should be brought "up to date" and it would just be a lot of editing to do.
It would be simply put in a different phase; people would be free to go to retail Quel'danas and do the quests, but others could simply RP in the new Quel'danas. In another phase.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I would like a phased Quel'Danas option.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lore weapons FlyingSquirrel 10 1,467 12-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Anski
  Joining Lore Organizations. Diethe 4 900 03-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  New channel regarding lore Rubykuby 7 1,291 07-29-2009, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Forum area for Warcraft Lore dannycrane 7 1,355 12-31-2008, 04:34 AM