The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Seven Women Needed
Okay here is what I am doing, my warlock has seven demons she serves and who in turn serve her. I need people to play the seven demons; how you do so is up to you. You can use the seven deadly sins as a area to start on what sort of demon you might be, what you might offer, and what you require.

The Guild is Called The Seven Silken Sister, you can PM me here or in-game at Aloria.
...Right.

Question you may need to consider: Are all of these "sisters" (besides your girl) succubi? Because succubi are the only summonable demon that can shapeshift, and thus disguise themselves as these "sisters".

Thought of something else: I do not believe that a warlock can have more than one demon out at a time. Not sure if fel-steeds count for this, but still. So...that might put a damper on social RP for your succubi.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Greedy, aren't you? My character was already almost half-torn to death by two women, and here you are looking for seven! :3

An intriguing idea.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Notably... if these seven women are to be succubi... I simply don't think it would be allowable. Normally we don't allow demons to be played unless they're Custom Model Characters.
I don't need succubi, just female demons willing to make trades, for RP.

What is a custom model character if i can ask without looking completely ignorant.
There are no other female demons besides succubi. And would they be played by "normal" looking characters? If so, unfortunately the only option is either a CMC succubus and/or a succubus disguised as a normal female character.

A CMC is a request for a character with a special model. Like a succubus, or fel-orc, or dryad. Here's a link for the forum. Approval takes a long time.

And there's still the issue of a warlock only summoning one demon at a time.

Sorry to say, this...doesn't seem workable. With demons.
As the name implies, Custom Model characters are characters who have been approved to have different models from the normal ten races we have.

So for someone to play any demon, not just succubi, you would need to put these characters through the Custom Model Character approval process before they could be played.
(12-30-2011, 10:57 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: ...Right.

Question you may need to consider: Are all of these "sisters" (besides your girl) succubi? Because succubi are the only summonable demon that can shapeshift, and thus disguise themselves as these "sisters".

Thought of something else: I do not believe that a warlock can have more than one demon out at a time. Not sure if fel-steeds count for this, but still. So...that might put a damper on social RP for your succubi.

All demons are capable of shape-shifting.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Nah, far as I've read it's only succubi. Other powerful demons as well, but...it's usually succubi. It's one of the reasons succubi are a popular choice for CMCs/profiles. It can wander around as whatever race its master is.
Derailment! That's what's going on right now.

Stick to task, ladies and gentlemen.

I will, however, confirm the above: All of these demons would require CMCs. You would need to court them each individually from the Burning Legion and offer them something even in trade. Unless your character has a multitude of powerful artifacts or seven souls, it wouldn't fly.

Handy rule of thumb:

Demons from the Dark Below are the ones summoned by Warlocks. Only one demon at a time can be summoned.

Demons from the Twisting Nether can be summoned as much as you like so long as you have the right object that they want, the means to contact them and the means to open a portal.

EDIT: Quick addendum: Demons from the Twisting Nether are also completely willful and enjoy nothing more than carving into the people who summon them. It's only through bizarre rituals and rites that you can keep them from mauling you for -limited- amounts of time.
If you just want the theme of the seven deadly sins and have something demon-related, perhaps you could have all these sisters just be plain old warlocks? I'd think it'd be amusing to see sisters enacting their own theme in a cheesy way :v
seven magi//warlocks will work, ill make it a coven
Any specific races? Cause warlock is my favorite class :3
I think I might join as well... I have a really innocent Blood Elf who I haven't decided if she is acting or not. If she is, she'd probably be lust. Can she be a shadow priest?
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]
This harem... i mean, idea is pretty cool.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shaman - you are needed on the broken world! Bovel 5 944 04-17-2013, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Demigod204
  Employment for a Butler Needed SachikoMaeda 7 1,398 11-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  The Abolitionists - Current or Former Slaves Needed! JosieNoelle 5 944 01-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Last Post: JosieNoelle
  Teammates needed! Uthaniel 2 759 12-22-2011, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Kaldorei daughter needed! Psycho 0 675 08-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Psycho