The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Abolitionists - Current or Former Slaves Needed!
Zaria, my Sin'dorei female abolitionist, has a vested interest in seeing slaves freed from their taskmasters.

Are you currently playing a slave longing for a drop of freedom or are you wielding a character that has a fettered past?

Send me a PM and perhaps we can work something out for your toon to join the revolution!
As a side note any slave under my guild who wants to be freed is free (lolpun) to take it up with me and other appropriate parties to organize an escape.
JOSIE. \o/

Edit: Don't have a character that's a slave, but I suppose I have characters who hate slavery and such.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
That's wonderful, Wuvvums. :)

Also - As a side note: I am not proposing mass exoduses all over the game world. In fact, I would like there to be successful plots as well as failures. While I intend to build a Guild on the premise of being a staunch abolitionist, I would like for us to remain close knit and cozy (read: few in number.)

That being said, I also will not herald ahead and save anyone without them first vocalizing the desire to enter into that sort of arrangement. Anyone who would like to explore this possibility can discuss it with myself and their respective owner's player.
---------------------------------------------------

ZOMG! I am so happyfaise to see you. :) I tried to harrass Aulten in OOC the other day!

Hit me up with some details on who you have!
I am slightly disappointed that this organization was not called Twin Lamps.
I had never read about Twin Lamps prior to your posting. Interesting article.

If I felt it would meet with GM approval, I would do so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shaman - you are needed on the broken world! Bovel 5 944 04-17-2013, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Demigod204
  Employment for a Butler Needed SachikoMaeda 7 1,398 11-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Slaves, Family, and more. zeromanzx 11 1,457 02-14-2012, 11:46 PM
Last Post: zeromanzx
  Seven Women Needed Nephuria 20 2,900 01-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Nephuria
  Teammates needed! Uthaniel 2 759 12-22-2011, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel