The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Addiction? Possibly.
Welp. I'm being called out on a CotH addiction by my family I'm not going to get any more defensive than I already have during my momentary rage... But, I discussed this with one of my friends and decided a break for a few days or maybe a week or two will do me some good. I mean, yeah, I am an active member, but I've had nothing else to do in my spare time. Might as well get back into my trusty old Pokemon Crystal. Gotta catch 'em all after all.

But for now we'll say Leron's off doing massive paper work and is still in control (since Volus, Aenin, Liridon, and Ruibarra can get a hold of me offline if I'm needed).

Doran got attacked by a DH, so he'd be recovering from that...

Aendron's a floating cripple. He doesn't have to leave home anyways.

And Rein's probably found a nice tree to stay in. He likes sleeping in trees.

But if I am needed for any OOC/IC reasons, there are people that can get in touch with me. All you have to do is ask around. Surely you'll find someone with my Skype or possibly my phone number. They can give me whatever questions/demands you have.

Oh, and I will check the forums, but I will not sign into WoW. PMing me might prove effective. So. See you after all of these at home issues are dealt with. Later, peeps.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I hope you deal with your issues and have a nice break from CotH! We'll be here whenever you decide to return. :)
The only things I can say about this nonsensery are mean things. So, yeah. The kittens will bid you goodbye.

[Image: funny-pictures-kitten-waves-goodbye-to-dog.jpg]

...Close enough.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Quote:Doran got attacked by a DH, so he'd be recovering from that...

... I'm so sorry about that. T_T

But have a good break!
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

(01-08-2012, 03:34 PM)PvtFrog Wrote:
Quote:Doran got attacked by a DH, so he'd be recovering from that...

... I'm so sorry about that. T_T

But have a good break!
I thought the DH attack was fun :D

And well... After a few hours I talked it over. Pointed out I'm not an addict. Booyeah. I'm back, but my activity will decrease by a little bit.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My lost love and addiction Kirabo 11 1,176 04-30-2013, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Yet another possibly eternal absense. Maelstrom 6 1,173 12-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Maelstrom