The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not another one... again.
Yes, yes, another absence thread. My bad! D:

Anyways! As some might know, I spent the majority of my winter break overseas in Asia(Hong Kong specifically). Now, most of the time was spent chillaxing and relaxing (hurr, I forced a rhyme. I am so clever.) with my cousins and relatives. Unluckily for me, I never really got the time to er... keep in shape, and exercise regularly. Thus! I have gained approximately... 10lb, in a span of 2 weeks. Scary, I know, but the food there is JUST SO FREAKING GOOD!

So! In response to the soon-to-start hellish practises that I will have to attend, I will now take some time off CotH to start making up for exercise that I never got to do while on break. Not that it's not a good thing, I guess I got the rest and relaxation I needed while on break heh. But for now, I leave you the rule that I will have to live by for now, and a temporary see you later.

If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow - SlayerS_MMA

... A quote from a pro-gamer, but oh how I look up to him. :'D
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

Good luck with all that, bro'. :3 See you when you come around again.
Best of luck, Vyndoose!Hug