The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A call to arms and a plea for activity.
As shown in Rosencrat's post, here: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-Guild-Hiatus

Argus Wake will indeed be left on hiatus. I will be around to run petty things and act as a management, but that is as much as I can offer.

But this post isn't about my competency and your approval/disapproval of it. This post is meant to press once more on this recent issue which seems to have plagued us as a guild. Ever since Argus Wake was remade post the restart, our RP has been dwindled on the casual spectrum to a pitiful amount. Only a low amount of members spring up, and it's usually the same members.

While I realize the dreaded beast that is reality might appear at its fierce, and there are more then that, I still believe that guild RP could return to at least some capacity. But I think some illusion was found in our bases...

The illusion that it is the task of the high 'administration' so to say, to spur activity. the illusion that only the leaders could create events for the guild. None of those are true, and I think it's silly to even think so. You, the player, the peon, the smallest speck of the puzzle of our guild, you make the guild what it is.

The main point of this is to give out a call out to all our players and all our members. It's time to take initiative. I for one, welcome the hiatus in open arms if only to give the member-base a chance to show their own unique creativity and how much they could donate to the guild and how much fun could actually be achieved.

Or we could simply sit on idle and rust away until eventually there would be nothing.

Your choice.

I will be available for any ideas you might have or need some help via PM.
Challenge accepted, my [dear, sweet] Nemesis.

Hug
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call to Arms: The People's Militia Gaztron1 8 1,992 07-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Evaszion