The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Call to Arms: The People's Militia
The bell has been rung - The people of Westfall are fleeing in terror of what lurks in the Night from their fellow humankind who pillages the lands.
[attachment=1779]

The people needs defenders - They need you!

The people's militia follows and only takes orders from Gryan Stoutmantle and his appointed captains. Sign up today to fight along the side of friends and families to unite under Stoutmantle in the reclaiming of Westfall!
The defias ravage must come to an end! Enlist today and receive a free armor set alongside with a sword at the Sentinel Hill tower! Ask for Captain Riverfield to get a fill a template and receive your badge today!
[attachment=1768]
Loyalty, following the rules and never doubtin your higher ranked leader is a must in the People's Militia! Without order there can be no reclaimed Westfall!
[attachment=1774]

If you see Defias interaction and you are outmanned never draw your blade unless it's for your own protection, a comrade militia or a civilian! Never risk your own life to act like a hero. A clear head is a safe head!
[attachment=1770]

After a hard day in the fields patrolling the lines, or working on the farmsteads visit the local farm owners, they will gladly provide you with water, bread and shelter for the night! The Civilians always wants to help out the working Militia man!
[attachment=1775]

Listen to the prayers that the local Preacher clearly states once a week, either to the wounded men and women or to the once who have lost hope! She is also on the front line to help the Militia in their battle against the vile machines or men of the Brotherhood!
[attachment=1776]

Join a squad Captain in a attack on one of the Defias Brotherhood settlements to reclaim the towns and farms that rightfully belong to the people!
[attachment=1771]

If your spirit doesn't lie with wielding a blade, or healing the wounded the Militia has a call to Arms for everyone! Sign up as a worker, farmer, blacksmith, woodcutter or cook! Everything is needed as we are in dire need of resources to provide the Westfall army.
[attachment=1769]

Our scout group is a small part of the Militia but a important group. They infiltrate and scout in unfriendly territory to track down our enemies. We can easily tell the diffrence from the defias spies and thieves from ours. We wear white masks and light coloured leather. Theirs are black dressed and wears red masks.
[attachment=1780]

Ranking on the front line Infantry is based on the shoulder pauldrons each individual wears, and shield/Sword wear.

Flyers are being dealt out to anyone travelling west from Goldshire. Posters are hanging wide around the Trade destrict and Old town area.
Darkshire has one poster close to the entrance from the south.
Lakeshire has one at the door entrance to the Town hall.
OOC information:
I will make it a better looking post as soon as I am promoted to Grunt status. This guild main purpose is to unite all the humans from the different nations to stand together and help the reclamation of Westfall. It is a land filled with beautiful terrain. A good lore and a ton of Roleplaying opportunity people don't use.
Others are welcome to write in the channel or to Contact Dexter in character for some roleplaying as a villain or civilian in trouble.
It is a human only guild, with few exceptions. If your characters origins are from the areas of Westfall, the other militias will take a liking to you faster than if you are from (Example) Arathi Highlands.
All levels are welcome but I prefer the level 20 + to avoid aggroing everything when we are roleplaying off road.

The Guilds features:
Guild bank, deposit items you don't need or cannot gain a good profit from by vendoring. Such as Cloth, enchanting scrolls and whatever you come across to help others. Theres free access to the guild bank once you've passed the IC trial Rank Conscript. I for one have gotten tons of Traveler's backpacks I Don't need and cloths to help upcoming CoTH members that isn't grunts and needs a helping hand with either Tailoring or getting bags, or to pay for their repairs.
NOTE: Taking too great advantage from a Guild bank I spent most of my own money on is against guild rules, meaning if there are ten bags. you only take one. Not all ten. If there's 100Gold in the vault. You can use it to repair your equipment or if you need 2Gold to buy a item to help you level.

The RP Sets that have been set for Militia will in time be provided to the Guild bank as I am currently level 50 I don't have a lot of money after spending a lot on it on the guild vault itself to craft many outfits. But there will always be minimum five sets available for Conscripts.

When you take items or gold you are excepted to return something to the Guild vault sooner or later. Not following these rules will be reported to a GM and considered a bad style.

You will be given a Guild note assigning you with a job. Such as Scout, farmer Blacksmith, Front line infantry etc. Depending on your Guild rank and what you wish to do for a roleplaying.

Dexter is the guild master but not the squad Leader.
if there is a veteran member who would like to take the role of being the Squad captain it would be great as my character isn't the leader type.

What we need mostly now is -
A preacher ( Priest or paladin, priest prefered) Who can teach us in the ways of the light since there is no chapel or Abbeys people can seek guidance of the light in.
A Squad Captain - it says it all.
Militias - Militias and Militias and more Militias! it is the base member that keeps the guild going! once you have passed Conscript rank you can decide what rank you wish to attain. To be a Soldier(Militia) or a caster rank.
And of course theres the rank : Farmhand/Farmer/Worker. we always welcome people who is Roleplaying as a worker and doesn't want to be a soldier, just a civillians from Westfall!
NOTE: there can only be one preacher and one Squad Captain for now. Those roles are very important and requires activity as well as being a part of arranged events.

-Only the Militia and the Squad captains outfits are completed so far as I am the only member currently(11-06-2011) I need other peoples ideas to make perfect outfits to match the raw look the Militias have, since we have very little to spend (IC-wise)

Main OOC rules:
As previously stated guild vault is Not going to be ninjaed from as all will have full Access. I am checking the Money and Vault log daily so you cannot pass my eyes!
Respect and all the same rules as the server has.
No overpower roleplaying when it comes to fighting. we are skilled but new fighters! we ain't elite Stormwind guards. We are but humble people!
Be just a little active is all I ask for!

What can we provide you with? And what can you provide us with?

We can give you:
A guild vault to add items to help other people, and to take items you need. Depositing all items that are rare/Epic or good looking for RP you would just vendor is a good gesture. Or if you are leveling a prof deposit the gems or enchant scrolls you craft!
Sturdy roleplay: When you are a part of this guild you will always have a place to go to to find Roleplay instead of just crossing fingers and hoping that the LFG channel want to roleplay with you.
Events! Events events events! There will be arranged many events! Travelling events where we head off to the other regions to help them! Reclaiming small areas and attacking defias camps!
Working roleplay to help the workers in the guild and the Farmers(NPC).
A good social place to talk!
A friendly guildmaster who is always willing to boost you to show off his level 50 skills!(Dexter!)

When being recruited or reading a poster in a town about us, Dexter relogs to his Alt Officer Riverfield. Riverfield is in charge of accepting volunteers and conscripts. He is also in charge of the basic training. He is stationed in the Sentinel hills tower. He only leaves Sentinel hills to take his recruits to Westbrook Garrison for better training equipment.and to teach them basic Combat of sword and board.

NOTE - All the planning events will be posted here or in the storyline forums to give people a chance to join the Militia before our events happen, or to just come along as a horde or evil alliance player trying to interact or be roleplaying as a group of defias agents! Everything is possible with roleplaying!
Whisp Riverfield Dexter or /Who The Peoples Militia to get in touch with us!

THE CALL TO ARMS HAS SOUNDED : Will you come to the aid of Westfall?
I approve. Sadly, my only Human is from Dalaran. But she'll gladly provide food and entertainment. Not much else she can do, though, sadly.
Awesome. You can always create an alt to join us. I've put up quite a handful of Screenshots to show how the RP Environment looks like from situation to Situation.

IC updates: A "Gone Missing" poster has been written by the Head Captain of Sentinel Hill Gregory Riverfield. A draenei has gone missing in Westfall or the nearby regions.
She has curly locks. A headband She is a Draenei. With a dark purple toned skin. She hasn't been seen for a week. She is known as Vylian.
Reward: None
Report all your findings to Lakeshire, Goldshire, Darkshire or Sentinel Hills. If the information is appointed to Sentinel Hills speak to Captain Riverfield or a higher ranked member of the Peoples Militia. Kapre is the one reporting the missing of Vylian.
Date of missing: 11-06-2011(OOC Time)
As of Today Riverfield has appointed a young upstart former soldier of the Stormwind Infantry the new Captain of the Southern Militia Squad. His name is Pete Trayton and will surely show the new Conscripts how we do things around here! As Trayton is not from Westfall many of the veterans from the Peoples Militia doubt that he'll make it. Only time will tell.
This morning (12/6/12) a couple of Merchants came and sold us bronze and leather, and wooden planks. In the upcoming days the Longhouses open roof will be fixed and new armors will be made for conscripts!
Latest OOC News:
We currently have two leaders now. Both from European GMI time.
The guild vault looks better than ever. We are currently 8 Total members of the guild so far. When we hit 10+ the first event will take place.

The guild vault has just gotten its second Vault and is filled with over 10 self-crafted uniforms. as we try to take a distance to Custom crafted outfits! Enjoy Militias!
(06-10-2011, 07:18 PM)Gaztron1 Wrote: Awesome. You can always create an alt to join us. I've put up quite a handful of Screenshots to show how the RP Environment looks like from situation to Situation.

Heh. Maybe, or I could just do some events for you guys, if it ever picks up off the ground.

I'd like that very much.
I also have a request as Riverfield recruits people within the tower in Sentinel hills theres only one table with food on it and the chairs are placed badly.. Can you perhaps change the chairs to face against each other and move the food to give it a better appearance ?
I concur. You might have a tough time 'reclaiming' stuff with the GMs, though, but other than that, I like the idea.

I want in. With a worker.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Yeah I know the reclaiming is only for some IC fights on open fields and farms between us and NPCs, we ain't actully going to retake anything for now atleast. Unless the guild becomes a solid guild thats here to stay I was hoping for some new territory to RP on when we are cata patched.
The first Roleplaying event has been set: as soon as Five conscripts have been recruited, the Recruitment officer Riverfield is taking them all to Westbrook Garrison for basic training, inviting all the workers of the Peoples Militia to come watch to see the new recruits beat each other up to prepare themselves for what might come.
Date not yet settled, since we need about 5-10 members who can attend that date.
Nice, nice. I might use my priest to join. But again. I didn't see one member of the guild online yet. I'm not sure.
Rhyan would join, but I haven't caught anyone on yet. I'll add Dexter and Riverfield to Friends List so I can check in.
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tryouts [The Grey Militia] Harmonic 12 2,152 12-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Samlock
  Hordes Militia (Battlefield:Kalimdor) Bingles 0 658 04-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  A call to arms and a plea for activity. Psycho 1 653 01-20-2012, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  The People's Blade. (Not an in-game guild). Tarne 16 2,928 11-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Jurkey