The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Order of the Lion Hearted
The Order of the Lion Hearted

Spoiler:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q[/youtube]

[Image: 2ducbqs.jpg]

"There is no true victor in War. There are only those who survive, and those who fall. However, victory over an enemy does not mean victory without loss... There are always those that fall... Those that are forgotten. Those who return are praised as heroes. I believe that those who have fallen are the heroes. -They- are the heroes, for -they- paid the ultimate sacrifice for their beliefs, and that is the greatest honor a man or woman can achieve." -Dalikan Godford

A man once spoke of a new age. A dawn of the world when war would be ended, and peace established. To create peace, there must be conflict. To create conflict, there must be struggle. To create struggle, there must be reason. It is reason he searched for, and it is reason that we fight for. The Order of the Lion Hearted was created for the sole purpose of defeating the enemies that hide behind the lines. While the Argent Crusade fights in Northrend, we Lionhearts work across both worlds to combat against all evils.

The land itself yearns for healing, yearns for a stop to this endless war that has broken us apart and besieged us with conflict. The Lionhearts answer with grace.

The people cower in their houses, the once great woodlands and light-filled cities now dark and disturbing. The Lionhearts answer with courage.

The world itself waits for some gruesome fate that will shake the lands and shatter the people... The Lionhearts stand proud and glorious, ready to face all evils.

The Order of the Lion Hearted (Ingame <The Lion Hearted>) is a Neutral Good organization bent on ridding both Azeroth and Outland of all the minor evils that the Crusade and greater powers seem to ignore. We are boasters, and we are quiet heroes. We are shopkeepers, farmers, blacksmiths, engineers, weary soldiers... We are a united people that wish to see evil dealt with and put in its place.

The Lionhearts are not a band of selfless, self-righteous paladins and holy warriors. No, we are quite different. We are Fathers and Mothers fighting so that their sons and daughters need not do the same. We are people, of all races, of all varieties, that wish to see the world rid of the evils that plague it on and off. But that does not mean we are all Paladins and Templars.

The Lion Hearted accepts anyone that wishes to fight for a cause, and fight against evil, wherever it takes shape. Whether you be selfish rogues, maritime priests, racist warriors, inept mages, we will accept you so long as you prove you have the heart to serve our cause.

To join, speak with Commander Dalikan Godford, or his subordinate, the Lieutenant Commander Doyle Lynch, and they will recruit you if you so request and show you have mettle.

OOC Note: If you are the head of a guild regarded to as 'Evil', and you wish to request that a Good-guy-guild try and take you down for sake of needing event ideas, please contact me via Forum PM or in-game on any of my alts :D

Good day.

Current Mission: N/A

Ranks

Commander: The Commander is the highest rank in the Order of the Lion Hearted. The Commander is the head of the Order, and coordinates not only the personal matters of its members but also leads the Order into battle when necessary. He or she is the final voice on all matters concerning the Order, and the direct liaison between the Order and the main forces of the Alliance. This rank is currently held by Dalikan Godford.

Lieutenant Commander: The Lieutenant Commander is the second highest attainable rank in the Order of the Lion Hearted. This man or woman is not only the right-hand of the Commander but also the trainer of the Order's knights and militia members. In the case of the Commander's absence, this is the person that is to take temporary charge of the Order and all of its business until his return. This rank is currently held by Doyle Lynch.

Champion: The Champions are those of the Order of the Lion Hearted who have shown their value and strength to the Order, the Alliance, and the people of Azeroth. They are known by their fellow Lionhearts as elite, and many of the Lionhearts aspire to someday become of the Champion rank. They are not only excellent fighters but also moral leaders on the battlefield. None hold this rank yet.

Attendant: An Order of Knights and militia is nothing without the hard-working classes that keep things running. The Attendants bear no significant military rank, but they are essential to the cause as always; they are the cooks, the masons, the engineers, and the smiths that fuel the backbone of the Order.

Knight-Captain: An important rank in the Order, the Knight-Captains are the fearsome and powerful arm of the more elite members of the Lionhearts. They are both leaders and fighters, and are granted a small amount of their fellow knights under their command during battle, but are otherwise simply of higher rank in the Order.

Knight-Lieutenant: The Knight-Lieutenants are the sidearm of the Order's officer classes. They have proven their worth as both teacher and student, and are granted the ability to lead a small amount of the Order's militia members in the case of battle.

Sergeant Major: Sergeant Majors are prominent officers of the militia members of the Order of the Lion Hearted. They are the trainers of their brothers and sisters in arms, and if combat should occur, they are the primary go-to for orders in the chaos of battle.

Sergeant: Sergeants are the elite of the Order's militia members. Also referred to as Honorary Lionhearts, they are the experienced arm of the Order's forces. Many aspire to be granted this rank, as it is a symbol of their experience and ability to take orders and apply them effectively.

Corporal: The Corporals are the mid-point of the Order of the Lion Hearted's militia members. They are not truly leaders, but are more symbols of aspiration. They have proven their worth to the Order, and are worthy of its credit.

Private: The backbone of the Order's militia members and the first rank that any enter into in the Lionhearts, the Privates are those who have joined the Lionhearts and now are ready to face the enemies of the Alliance and Azeroth with sword in hand. They have yet to prove their true worth to the Order.
All members of the Lionhearts receive a letter;

By decree of Grand Marshal Dalikan Godford,

Any and all information about or from the Felsworn Sangreala or any of her servants shall be sent to Grand Marshal Dalikan Godford, and if opportunity strikes, you can and will slay any that pledge loyalty to the mentioned Felsworn. This is War, my friends. Sangreala is to be hunted down and slain in the name of the Light, Elune, the Loa, the Spirits... Whatever it is that you worship... She and her ilk are a scourge to this land, and I would like to see such a monster ended in the Light's name.

In the name of the Lion Hearted,

Sir Dalikan Godford, Grand Marshal

Please respond with IC letters and investigations, this is our first guild struggle.
A letter is received by many of the Lionhearts, and any possible allies;

As Acting Grand Marshal, I, Aldis Tannen, take pride to pronounce that yesterday, the Grand Marshal of the Order of the Lion Hearted was rescued from the tyrannous hands of Galen and his thugs, a group that was specifically an old nemesis of the Grand. Dalikan Godford yet lives, and so he stands now as Grand Marshal once more. I now pass to retirement, where I'll hopefully find peace from the shit that's happened in my life...

I give one final order as your Acting Grand Marshal - Follow orders, and wield your weapons with pride, honor, and dignity. You are Lionhearts, you are friends or family of those in the Order. Together, we can persevere, but divided, we can do nothing but fall.

I'm proud of you, Lionhearts. Keep it up.

In the name of the Lion Hearted,

Sir Aldis Tannen, Acting Grand Marshal

This decree is passed to all Lionhearts, or even those related to, in friendship or blood, to those within the Lionhearts.
Hmm... this order looks like it could use former Sergeant Major Telathis' experience, expertise, and dedication. A shame Doyle decided the honored war veteran needs to enlist and start from square one, which he's sick of doing.
I haz a "good" character if this is still active? I'd be on as soon as I could/ when I can :P
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Yeah, this is as active as it can be. Mostly because all the 'good' characters go with the lore-based guild, or they're all freelancing mercs, heh. But I'll see 'bout getting you two recruited. Just hit me up with a PM sometime.
Psst. Zen.

We should join forces when I start Cristo's hero guild.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Psst. Cappn.

You mean you should just rejoin the Lionhearts, right?
Pft no. YOU'LL SEE.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Psst. Don't.
CappnRob is a nub >.< I won't be ingame for a second D: So...just that was just a thing to show interest till I can xD
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
With new hopes of bringing this back; activity check will be established. Unless otherwise informed, after two months of inactivity your character will be safely ejected from the guild.
Rolled a (battle) priestess for the guild under the name of Sariah. ^^ I'll seek you guys out soon enough. Was fun to see a Sergeant shouting at his men again in Goldshire, I've missed that military deal.

Though, may revert her back into a paladin as priestesses really got nothing to wear apart from stupid robes. >.>

Edit; *Three hours later* Gave up, rerolled to Paladin.
I am down to join again with Royal.
(11-05-2012, 07:34 AM)Psychyn Wrote: Rolled a (battle) priestess for the guild under the name of Sariah. ^^ I'll seek you guys out soon enough. Was fun to see a Sergeant shouting at his men again in Goldshire, I've missed that military deal.

Though, may revert her back into a paladin as priestesses really got nothing to wear apart from stupid robes. >.>

Edit; *Three hours later* Gave up, rerolled to Paladin.
Paladins rendered priests obsolete anyway :P (No, seriously! It's in the lore! The Clerics of Northshire proved to be wimps, so they took the Tome of Divinity that Lothor found in the Deadmines, gave it to the Archbishop of Northshire, who made the Silver Hand, and turned all the priests into Paladins to win the second war!)
Updated with ranks. An OOC note; ranks referring to command of fellow Knights/militia members are only in effect to fellow player characters. Unless otherwise approved through the use of a special profile, no command of NPC soldiers will be given (with the exception of the Lieutenant Commander).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Order of Virtue CappnRob 10 3,120 09-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  The Sovereign Order Cassius 18 7,832 02-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Torches
  The Lion's Jaws Vladdy 1 1,123 12-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Psychyn
  The Order of the Crimson Sun Morhana 3 1,199 05-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Morhana
  Order of the Kloffensteins Bingles 19 3,890 04-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Bingles