The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Order of the Kloffensteins

[Image: 526px-Penrose-dreieck.svg.png]

Order of the Kloffensteins

"We embark on life."

Who are we?

An organization born from a single family, who seek to keep the balance between Horde and Alliance in the world and eliminate third party threats, i.e Necromancers, Plague Bringers etc. Lead by Kaisen von Kloffenstein, he will bring the world to balance.

The Organization lives in many high population places, the people of the Order are hidden everywhere.

History

Rumor has it the Order of the Kloffensteins originated when the first 100 mages were formed. Two however were dedicated to balance in the world. Many people outside of the family don't believe in the ancient history but the family does. The earliest roots of the family, that is traceable through a family tree is the date of the creation of the SI:7. The family lived peacefully until the First War. They moved to Dun Morogh as refugees, there they hunted Orc commanders. They rediscovered the families original goals of balance, because they seen the humans as brutal as the orcs due to their isolation. The secrecy helped them create their goals. Instead of assisting the Alliance only. The families top assassins took to Ironforge, killing some of the Alliance officers, some of the assassins went missing or killed themselves. Mathematics was a huge part of the family, it helped calculate the time of arrival of caravans, engineer new mechanisms.

After the First War, the family lived in Harmony. Hunting the mountain side Rams and raiding some Dwarvish villages for boar meat. Then the Second War began, the family assisted the Horde and Alliance once more. After all of the wars, the family decided to separate into two main bodies.. The Kalimdor Chapter, The Eastern Kingdoms Chapter. Then two sections of the Chapters each, Horde and Alliance. Though the Undead were left out the balance seemed fit.

Ranks

Warden -

The Warden oversees all operations the Kloffensteins.

Master -

An agent who is in the Wardens inner-circle.

Priest -

A priest who is a religious leader in the Organization. Well-respected.

Agents -

An agent is someone hidden in society.

Family Members -

Simply the family members of the Kloffenstein family.

Information

- You do not have to join the actual guild to become a member of the Order.

- No members should give out any official documentation about the Organization.

More to come

Rules

You may speak of the Organization, but none of the dealings in the guild. Promote the values in the guild but do not speak of the dark side or else you will face punishment.

Repect the Family, this is crucial because the organization is led by the Kloffensteins.

Do not recruit members unless they inquire about the organization and ask to join.

You must carry the Emblem of the Order wherever you go, for identification.

More to Come!

OOC:

You are allowed to spread information secretly, OOC it is acceptable because thats the only way we are getting members.

No Drama.

Follow all CotH rules please!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

I have very recently made a male human priest without much of a history on him that could fill the role of priest if its open, if you'd like. I can give you his personality's description in private messages if you're interested. He hasn't been role played yet so he can under go a lot of work.
I would note that heavy references to Freemasonry (In so far as, popular conspiricy theory has provided for the general public, anyhow) are made in regards to the Stonemasons, or the group better known as the Defias Brotherhood. While this in no means affects your use of an altered symbol, there is indeed a reference to Freemasonry in the game. And very likely, a few of us with special license plates around here on the forums lol...
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Huh, never thought of the resemblance of the Defias and the Freemasons, interesting. Thanks :)

gnome guy

Additionally, if you wish to do a bit of homework, a readily available source of information on the actual working of a lodge is the book "The Masonic Myth" by Master Mason Jay Kinney. And interesting read and very useful in seperating the fact from fiction in regards to one of america's oldest social traditions. Shoot, I read a whole thousand some page archeology textbook while I was running Historical Institute events. It never hurts to do some side reading for inspiration, never know what you might learn.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Changes made!

gnome guy

The cool assassin Giovanni is here to serve you, sir! I'll try to see you In-Game.
I apologize for my inactivity, my cousin deleted my WoW. And I am edging on going over my bandwidth limit! I will be back on the 4th!

gnome guy

Oh, my cousin didn't delete my WoW! He moved it to my other harddrive! :c, I am back but on minimal time until the 4th due to bandwidth issues!

gnome guy

Searching for new members, I am going to be creating a brand new amazing storyline!

gnome guy

Count Teryll in, well, I want him to join, but in character-wise, I need to get him buttered up to the cause.
Great! (Sorry I couldn't log in today, I was in Toronto haha)

gnome guy

No problem, we'll figure it out.
After a very long absence, I plan to re-begin the guild.

gnome guy

Interesting. I am looking forward to opposing, crushing and enslaving you! :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Order of Virtue CappnRob 10 3,120 09-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  The Sovereign Order Cassius 18 7,832 02-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Torches
  The Order of the Crimson Sun Morhana 3 1,199 05-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Morhana
  The Order of The Shadows Valkoinen 2 1,001 11-26-2012, 12:09 AM