The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Seregon: Legacy of Darkness
House Seregon Chronicles
Legacy of Darkness
Prelude: Apprentice

[Image: Warlock_crest.png]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGLGxjXYuKI[/youtube]

The room was circular with a vaulted ceiling stretching up towards the heavens. A table sat in the center surrounded by mountains of book shelves on all sides covering the walls. There was a single entrance point to the room where two large oaken doors stood. Flaatom stood watch near the right flank of the door remaining silent while a Fel Hound stalked around the room weaving in and out of the shelves like a shark in the reef searching for prey. The table held a large firm figure sitting upright and rigid, as if years of training would let him do nothing less. Silver hair hung freely before the man’s face covering his pale complexion. His figure traced an ancient passage from a text long forgotten my most all mortal men. This was no ordinary man. Lord Elrohir Seregon Left that title behind long ago on his conquest for legend. Flaatom watched his master nod as he read the old passage speaking in strange tongues. A knock came at the door, “My Lord, I have prepared supper for you.” Elrohir looked to the doors where Flaatom stood and nodded. Without hesitation the huge hulk opened the door ushering the tiny butler inside. He was holding a silver disc with various fruits and hot teas atop it “I hope your usual afternoon brunch will suffice my Lord?” El nodded, “It shall. You have done well, be gone.” The noble elf gave a dismissing wave with his hand, though his eyes never left the book. There was an eerie silence that engulfed the room after the butler had left leaving the platter on a pedestal near the Fel Sworn. Elrohir continued reading for a moment as the oaken doors closed. Once they had shut a sudden rush of hot air filled the room blacking out the lit lamps. The several candles scattered throughout the room burst to life as flames erupted from their wicks without spark. A voice called from the shadows, “Well well my young Lord Elrohir, you appear to be well don’t you..” El let his eyes leave the book. The Fel Sworn’s eyes remained like stone, never flinching at the display of power. It called again, “Elrohir… Why don’t you answer me?” El stood slowly, “Afternoon Marius… What brings you to my estate?” Marius stepped from the shadows leaving behind scalding footprints where his plated feet once were. El narrows his eyes seeing his ruined floor, Marius spoke “We have business my busy little friend…” The demon’s face grew dark, “You owe me….” He hissed “I intend to collect in full…” Elrohir slid his chair back and rounded to face the demon, “I am a man of my word Marius… If I say I will do something, it gets done. Now… You spoke of business, let us speak on it.” Marius flicked a smile revealing his twisted fangs, “Yes… lets. It is simple and short. I plan on moving against an old foe in the legion soon and I need to know you’ll be there… My messenger will seek you out in three days’ time.” With his last words spoken Marius vanished in a plume of green smoke leaving only ash where he once stood. Elrohir nodded to himself as if knowing it the time had come. Flaatom approached him, “What shall I do Master?” The Fel Sworn quietly moved to a seat in the far corner where he would sometimes go to relax his mind and focus his energies. Elrohir’s face darkened forming a look of supreme evil “Bring me my apprentice…. Bring me Gigamosh…” Flaatom bowed deep before leaving for his task at hand.

Spoiler:
[Image: WoWScrnShot_012712_214341.jpg]
[Image: 15.jpg]

Blood, Thunder, strength and Honor. The four tenants in which a younger Gigamosh lived by. He was named after an artifact of Orcish legend, destined to do great things for his clan. Everything spiraled down hill because of his choice. His way of life...He wished for the Blood of the powerful, the Thunder of his enemies screams, agony and crushed bones. The strength of his own soul and the honor of the Orcish Horde. He was exiled from his dying clan due to his practices. They caught him in the ritual where he summoned a demon, an imp named Naltuk. The orcs surrounded their brother, who was covered in blood hovering over runic markings. A small demon stood in the center burning with green fel flame. The imp released no wise crack but stared at the others surrounding it. The others of the orc's clan began speaking to him but he muted their voices as he knew he had crossed the point of no return. He would kill these members of his clan or die. He turned to face them removing his sword.

He clenched his fist as it began to burn with fire. He extended it, burning the face of his brother, staring stone faced as a childhood friend's face melted like hot cheese. He screamed falling to the ground as the others charged him. "I need the power!" Gigamosh confessed he blocked an axe with a large blade of his own, wincing at the strength of the Orcish Warriors. He felt he'd lose when the strength of his opponent gave out, he fell to his knees as his legs burned ferociously. Gigamosh swung the massive sword removing the head of his opponent and looked to the others, Naltuk snarling by his side submerged in green flames. The orc's skin darkened slightly becoming visibly rougher as his skin was that of a demon's steaming with fel energy. The orc had only just begun to practice Demonolgy. He wished to practice in secret and surprise his clan by helping them with his power....But they found him too soon and disapproved. He had to flee. The two remaining orcs stared at the large fel user and his demon. They snarled. "We'll chase you to the ends of Azeroth...Gigamosh. You will never be one of us, or accepted." The orc shook his head closing his eyes...How could everything go so wrong, that fast?

House Seregon Chronicles
Legacy of Darkness

[Image: Warlock_crest.png]

Spoiler:
[Image: Giga.jpg]

The slow pitter pat of Impish footsteps echoed throughout a dark cave, it was lightly littered with blood splatters and singed rock. The imp scurried quickly burning green flame until he approached an orc, sleeping using the corpse of a human as a pillow. The Orc was large with a grizzled tangled beard, his chest continued to rise and sink as he slept. The imp unceremoniously walked up to the orc slapping him across the cheek with his hand. The orc yelled throwing a large fist towards the demon. Naltuk flipped out of the way, landing softly. Green flames burning brightly, as the orc sat up; it's glow shimmered over his body casting wavering shadows behind them. The scratched his beard sleepily as random flecks of flesh and dirt sprinkled down under his chin. "What is it?" The orc asks he pulls a piece of something from his beard and pops it into his mouth chewing.

The Imp stares him in the face, an eighth of the large orc's size. "A messenger was sent here. The elf wants you to return." Gigamosh watched the imp chewing for a moment. He stood up yawning and stretching, his popping bones echoed around the area. He nods, he picks up his large sword heaving it onto his shoulder. He begins walking towards the exit. "Finally...." He grins while chewing, leaving the cadavers behind him. The imp taking multiple quick steps to keep up with the Large orc's stride looks up to him still burning with green fire. "What... are you talking about?" The imp's voice deepens as he mocks the Orc even his dull face expression. "Finally" He continues walking. "I can't believe you trust this Elf so strongly anyway." The orc walked quietly for a moment, used to the Imp's actions. It was in its nature and he had no want to change that, Naltuk was loyal out of respect and servitude, and the Orc in solitude was content to have at least one being to talk to.

The pair break out of the cave, the moon at its peak. Gigamosh turned his head surveying the area. The barrens were full of life, bats called to the moon as idle beasts prowled over the plains. They traveled for quite some time before they were interrupted. Howling of a large wolf was heard as two orcs mounting wolves crossed them off at the path. Each orc had a wolf mask, one was black, the other was a golden color. Gigamosh winced as he recognized the masks, or at least what they represented to his clan. He groaned as his skin rippled and darkened slightly. He ran after the orc swinging the sword into the Orc with the gold mask's mid-section knocking him to the ground off his wolf. He hit the ground bouncing coughing to the night sky as blood began running over the soft dirt.

Naltuk phase shifted, as an arrow hit the dirt behind him sticking through his ghost-like body. He stepped to the side becoming solid firing a bolt of fire to the wolf's face. it shook its head wildly, snorting and rubbing its snout with its paws and threw its rider to the ground. Gigamosh raised his sword in the air as the gold masked wolf brought a hammer to his chest. He felt a burst of wind, as if for a second he was with a cannon of pressure. He flew back into the air crashing down where he once stood beside Naltuk. He grunted. "What the f-" The imp turned looking to the orc who was now getting up, bleeding heavily. "A shaman..." Gigamosh groaned. "Kill him first." He stands slowly commanding the imp, he brings a hand to his ribs glaring at the gold masked orc. "We told you we'd follow you Giga...You'll die here." The orc with the black wolf mask slowly got to his feet, pulling out a small sword.

He shook his head. "I have a powerful ally now, you had your chances to kill me." He fired a bolt of flame as the Shaman easily deflected it. He used this time to run to wolf. He hopped on it and snapped the reins riding off away from them. He sent the imp from the realm in which it came and continued to ride in the direction of the closet town. He would find a mage and head to Elrohir Seregon. This elf had been the only one who encouraged his path to power, one who had considerable power in his own right. He wanted it, and would do anything to get it. It had begun.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Legacy of Black's Drakes Zenethen 1 689 07-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Ghostlily
  The Novalight-Ordonis Legacy ThePharaoh 1 786 04-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  The Legacy of a Blood Bear. Grogloki 3 926 10-28-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Grogloki