The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

You. Me. Let's be enemies. Right now!
Something to shake things up a little in RP. It's not hard for me to get characters of mine to find friends (except Diwaata), but it's particularly difficult for me to find enemies... specifically for my more antagonistic characters, Urameil and Dr. Dino. I don't think my other characters have the temperments and personalities that would make enough enemies to warrant death threats and antagonism, but those two are fairly close. Bastos and Diwaata come close, but they'd have to pull off something ludicrously stupid in order to gather enemies and death threats (unless you're, in Bastos' case, Coria).

So why am I looking for enemies? Let's take a look:

Urameil: He's a wandering warlock, out there in the world mostly to satisfy his own curiosity and experiment on others on what they can do for him. Compared to Dino, he's much more discreet in his dastardly deeds... which is why his reputation as "that guy you wish would die already" is completely unfounded and baseless. The only regular enemy he has is Aryeon, but that is because they have a history that took place prior to COTH-time. And for the most part, whenever they meet, they snark more often than they fight.

So how can he be your enemy? Well, for one, he's a warlock; for certain individuals, especially paladins, that class is enough grounds for emnity. Another is that he actively drains souls to empower himself. Another is to bend and break innocent minds to corruption so he can grasp them into his control. For what? All to satisfy his curiosity in how far can he f[wee!] up other lives (and get away with it) as well as for his addiction to power and fel. All while skirting along the boundaries of total self-destruction without crossing over. Think that one guy who crushes cats under his feet because he totally can all while avoiding the attention of the owners. Except Urameil won't hurt cats. He'll hurt you.

He also has an air of arrogance in that he would be more than happy to stomp on the Light to show how powerful fel is. For this reason, priests and paladins automatically earn his ire. Except for Aereal. But f[wee!] Aereal.

Dr. Dino: Ah, the good Doc. He's already got his fair share of enemies already, but they don't seem to be a recurring case. How did he get them? By attempting to kidnap them. But it was a failed attempt, and though he got jailed for a brief period of time, he managed to escape (how? Join his storyline to find out!) in time for Beaufort Bay. This already has Stormwind in general after his crippled bum, and he's fearing extradition. So far, however, this is not enforced, and by far, I'm seeing that he's getting more friends who are willing to protect than I am finding those who want him turned in.

So how can he be your enemy? Though the Doctor does have a kind, sad, and lonely heart, it's beating within a shell who is hateful, bitter, angry, and unreluctant to torture and kill. Whereas Urameil is a warlock, Dino is a criminal. A war criminal, may I add, as he was part of Perenolde's treachery as he partook of the Second War in Alterac. He's stolen, beaten, murdered, and betrayed, and he will do it again and again. While Urameil does it for personal amusement and satisfaction, Dino does it for survival. However, he still has crimes, debts, and blood to pay. Don't let his tragedy soften you, for he'll kill you if you ever consider crossing his path.

Oh! He works for Sangreala. If that doesn't convince you on how this guy can be a baddy, well... you probably don't RP with Sangreala, then.

Are these two redeemable? Depends on the story. But I do wish to create antagonism and a good conflict. Both Ura and Dino can make good antagonists for your story, and while their alignments are closer to neutral than either good or evil, if they are pushed hard enough, they can be very darkly evil.

If you want to be an enemy but can't decide who to chose, you don't have to worry about taking one over the other--you can actually do both. Though they don't consider themselves allies (in reality, they -really- hate each others' guts), they consider each other contacts to reach should they need assistance for any kind.

Okay! Let the death threats come! GIMME GIMME GIMME!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I CLAIM DINO.

BUT I DON'T KNOW WITH WHO YET.

(caps)
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
(02-02-2012, 07:47 PM)muhaha8 Wrote: I CLAIM DINO.

For a redemption arc!

Wait, wrong thread isn't it? Carry on.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Deal.

Consider me a nemesis! Exact details to follow but... be prepared.

Quick Edit -- I think I will throw down fisticuffs with Urameil. I like Dino too much and I dunno this U guy. ;)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
-Well-.

As I already have offered Noria to be Dr. Dino's friend, I could offer to be a hero to your villain(s).

Baidin Dolance. A rising Squire, though he lacks in courage and combat prowess. His devotion to the Light is unquestionable.

While he would never -seek- out evil, in order to defeat it for the sake of purging evil from this world... Should anything happen to certain individuals, he would be pressed for justice, in order to save friends or family. Because in most cases, if encountered without outside influences, he'll easily buckle if only his life was at stake.

A possible enemy, to one or both. I cannot decide, for I will allow you to do such. :)

There is, however, another possible hero.

Mava Shadowbreeze. A former Watcher, committed herself to a personal exile from most others of her kind simply because she had failed in her trial to become a Warden. In order to shield herself from such disgrace, she carries out all of her normal duties and daily tasks, by herself. The only person truly in contact with her is possibly her only friend and mentor, Teneria. She is a bit of an Anti-Hero, following the trait of an outcast.

Abusing the innocent is enough to spur her into action. The most likely villain for her would be Urameil, since it sounds like there could be some epic stale-mate battles to take place.

So, I'll let you pick. Hell, you could have both of them, if you really wanted.

...well. Since Dino is in Whitehall, I can easily help him make enemies. Or make -more- enemies!
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
(02-02-2012, 08:14 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Baidin Dolance. A rising Squire, though he lacks in courage and combat prowess. His devotion to the Light is unquestionable.

While he would never -seek- out evil, in order to defeat it for the sake of purging evil from this world... Should anything happen to certain individuals, he would be pressed for justice, in order to save friends or family. Because in most cases, if encountered without outside influences, he'll easily buckle if only his life was at stake.

A possible enemy, to one or both. I cannot decide, for I will allow you to do such. :)

I can see fun things happening with this, good growth. I offer a particular person to get Baidin's hero side going. Though, I see this working better with Urameil.

Edit: Derp, forgot. If Doran's fel-elfness goes through, aforementioned particular person won't be a happy. A thought.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Redemption? Pfft, what's that nonsense?

Gregg's good for full on kung-fu-chop-palm-thrust-round-house-kicktastical rivalry. He may not be the best kept hero. He may not be the most eloquent hero. He may not be the most understandable hero. But he's a determined Irishman with fists of fury and a tolerance for alcohol like you wouldn't believe.

Alsothere'sJezzanJum'bwanPyrrhusZarzulandalltheotherpeople.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
While I can't really offer enemies, I could offer an advice how to find them. You as a villainous character (from what I saw at most) act with some excellent logic and some very life extending ideals for your characters. Don't.

The best way to earn enemies, is to toss a bit of smart behavior aside. "Hey there random priestess of the Light. I just killed your husband and laughed in your face about it. When you show up for vengeance, I won't even remember why I killed him and still laugh in your face about it." And you just earned yourself a life long rival. On the other hand, if you simply had the husband subtly killed off alone, the character might never be caught.

Theatrics, irrational behavior and just plain evil, are your best friends. Or enemies.
I think Dino can have buddy-hate relationship with Aendron.
Buddies because they're both disabled.
Enemies because they're different types of evil.
Could make a fun dynamic.

But baaaah I have an OOC soft spot for both Dino and Ura. And we all know good and well Doran'll cling to Ura no matter what. Dem fel bluudz and the fact Ura's his teacher.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friends, Enemies, Lovers, Rivals. MstrCorvus 0 804 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Hey, you. Yeah You. Let's be friends. Or enemies. Or acquaintances. Or something. CappnRob 16 3,439 06-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Last Post: CappnRob