The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Problems with realmlists
Right, I recently downloaded the client for 3.3.5a and now have it in the same folder as my current retail one, I've renamed both my retaiil one and it's realmlisy to a different name and made it so that it -should- recognise the CotH one.

When I boot up WoW it gives me the WotLK page with Sindragosa on it but I can't login with my CotH username and password, however I can login with my live details, why isn't it changing my realmlist?
Try to take the realm list file that you aren't using out of the data->enGB/US folder. It may be that its using the 'old' realm list, instead of your own.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Doesn't seem to work..Unless there's some kind of sneaky realmist somewhere on my pc I don't know about that it's using I'm stumped..I've changed the retail realmlist to the CotH one and tried it, doesn't work..I've moved it out of the folder and onto my desktop, doesn't work.. =S

This is getting frustrating..
How is your wow folders set up? Do you have both retail and coth inside the same wow folder? If so, it might be best to make a copy of the entire directory.

I'm just hurling suggestions by the way, but this is what I do to save the hassle of going into my realm list every time just to save time that would of been spent faffing.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

I have two seperate folders in my C drive, I've named my retail one "World of Warcraft Retail" and named the CotH one with just "World of Warcraft" which should pick up that one..I mean, it picks up the version and the expansion since it doesn't load up Cataclysm, but it doesn't load up the right realmlist it seems..

I've just logged onto retail without any kind of realmlist being in that folder so I honestly don't see where another could be..
I think it's on vista only, not sure, but try

moving the realmlist to your desktop (or any arbitrary location)
opening it
changing it
saving it back data\enGB/US folder

that's what worked for me, might help :)
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Nope..Doesn't seem to work..Both of the realmlists in the folders are still CotH and yet it's still going to retail lists somehow. I've moved both from their folders onto the desktop, changed them both and put them back in their folders and it still doesn't want to work..

Maybe I'll try a restart to see if that jogs it's memory.. =P
Well..The restart didn't work..I'm going to cry soon..

A few things that might help people figuring this out.
Vista pc
EU machine with EU retail WoW, the one I downloaded from this website is US
Two different folders for CotH and retail
Both folders are in my c: drive
Both of them now have CotH server lists
WotLK loads if I put the CotH folder as "World of Warcraft" instead of the retail one but still works with my retail sign in
Cataclysm loads when I do the same as above for the retail folder and I can get online, even with both realmlists being CotH

Does it matter which launcher or application for WoW I use? I've tried all of them and none seem to work for CotH, the only thing I can think of is it's not working because it's a US version..
You seem to be doing everything right. (Apart from vista ;)).

Try this: Right click on your wow.exe application in your wow folder. (The CotH one) And use run as administrator... there should be a shield. WoW and vista disagree with each other a lot.
Doesn't seem to be working for me..

There is one thing I forgot to mention, when I put my details in for retail it tried to update it, (obviously because my retail account is cata and this is WotLK) but now I've realised I don't even need to put my details in, I can put "p@s" or any letters on either side of the @ sign and it tries to update.

I've even moved my retail folder out of the c: drive and onto my desktop and it doesn't seem to be working either.
I'm wondering if having a separate client is not enough. Perhaps you need that second full install; it could be that something in current versions of the game forces the use of the retail realm list, regardless of your efforts.

Did you snag the torrent with the separate, already up-to-Conquest-of-the-Horde-date copy of the game? It can be found in the thread Complete WoW Stand-alone Folder [3.3.5a (12340)]. Once this is downloaded, just stick the folder wherever your little heart desires and play from there. There's zero likelihood of conflicting with the retail version since it's a totally separate install.
I have no idea, sorry. I think desktop is in C drive anyway, correct me if i'm wrong. You could try a clean reinstall to a seperate folder, or better USB or portable HDD/SD.

Hope you find your solution~
I did download the one from the CotH one since my last one got messed up due to playing on Prologue for a little while. I deleted that one though and last night I torrented the one from this website. I'll redownload the torrent to make sure it worked properly and see if that works. Otherwise I don't know what to do. =/
Just tlo clarify, you made an ingame account, correct? If not click on account management and create one.

If you have, make sure you aren't using an email address and that you are using your info.
Example
LOGIN: Cressy
PW: [Mahpw]
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I tried it last night Cressy and it said there was already one in use for my email, yet you can't create more than one account on the forum with the same email address..And when I tried to login with this username and the password I set it's invalid.
And after trying forgot password it seems that the username/email combo doesn't even match.. -.-
Hrm. I think you need to PM Kretol and see if he can help you out with the password/email/multiple accounts issue.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Guide to Getting Started and Fixing Technical Problems HeroLief 115 124,688 01-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Last Post: lordnathal
  Log-in Problems SpartAl412 1 1,693 12-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  catalysm problems, please help huntertdx 6 1,479 07-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Aethon
  RP Addon problems Hyenasaurus 0 872 12-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Hyenasaurus
  Problems logging in... Ukarai 2 944 09-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Ukarai