The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introductions Ceraand
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have not done a lot of online RP, but I lived on a school that was based on role-playing for a year. I am not the type end up in a lot of arguments
(if you want to hear my arguments, I will listen to yours as well, and if not there is no reason to keep talking about this)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Denmark, our primary language is Danish. I do fully understand English, but I am not that good writing it, it may slow the time it takes me to respond in game.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was invited to WoW by some friends and at first it wasn’t RP at all, but after cataclysm i lost the interest for “normal” wow and then I tried RP realms and it was an awful lot of fun

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I found your site on Google. I was looking for a way to play wow RP without the monthly pay. After reading the rules this sounded like the right server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have not done any fighting RP yet, but I would love to try. I like tavern role-play where I can melt into a crowd and just play along.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am not sure about the race but either it’s a troll because of the Jamaican culture and the accent, make it a little different to play, or a Forsaken with the ever burning hate for the scourge. The class must be The troll druid because he have the ability to change forms but is not bound by all that nature stuff as normal druids are.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a lot more Role playing than a Blizzard server and there are more open minded players with a little more respect than I have met in other MMORPGs

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: the best of the rules is Rule 1 respect, and that GMs have the power to do something about those that cannot respect and understand that people don’t always think the same way.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The story starts deep under the ruins of Lorderon, in the Undercity.
A hideous undead walks in the door
“Ceraand is it true?” Without looking away from his work professor Danforth answers “What Brother? Make it short, I am a busy man.” “Is it true when they say you are playing with dark magic?” Dr. Danforth turns around with a book in his hand, only looking at his brother for a short second. “I am not “playing”, I have not fled the need to laugh or smile since the curse infected my body. Yes I have read about the use of dark magic, and I believe that without the help of dark magic a cure cannot be found. And how are they?” the brother lays a hand in the professors book “look at me, what good is a cure if you lose your self in the process, if you forget how to be a human?” The professor closes his book and looks straight into his brothers dead eyes “Don’t you think, I remember the feeling of the sun warming my skin? Don’t you think I miss the feeling of the summer grass on my bare feat? I will never forget how to feel, but the now the sun, just make my flesh stink, I do not fell the grass on my bony feet, I will never see Teresa again….” The professor turns away from his brother back to his work. “Ceraand you are losing your self to this dream of yours. You will never get Teresa back and you will never be human again.” The Professor quickly turns around and takes a threatning move closer to his brother “Don’t you DARE to doubt my motives, I am not doing this for me, look at your body. I am doing this for all of us, and if I can’t cure the scourge I can least try to limit the spreading of it. Mark my words if you ever doubt me again I will… I will... Leave my study Sridor. Let me work in peace.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can I use the addon Tongues.(is you don't know it, take a look at it)

i hope this will do it :D
Hello TheDon! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

You can use that addon, though I know that Tongues is known to have a few bugs, and is incompatible with some other addons. I'm not 100% certain about that, though, so don't quote me on that. If you want to use it, you can. I don't know if many others do, however.

I'd recommend TRP2 as an addon! :)

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slovak's [Witty joke related to introductions here] Slovakiani 3 3,369 12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Slovakiani
  Introductions and Cool Shades. MitzaRaul 4 999 09-29-2014, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introductions stole my Murloc roguetrader 8 1,497 09-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introductions! 2.0 Wumples 1 833 02-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Introductions Heatblade717 3 1,195 09-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Nymus