The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introductions and Cool Shades.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Let's see, as you can see my display name is MitzaRaul which is a stupid name to pick due to the fact that my name is not Mitza or Raul. It's the name of the first account i ever made for anything and it holds a spot in my heart. You can call me MR for short.

As a roleplayer, and a player, i always like to see new and fresh stuff as opposed to the overused ideas with only different themes. I also enjoy creating new and fresh ideas.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: Romania, and well.. romanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?: When i was little a friend of my dad's came over with the Warcraft 3 games and gave em to me... i just got locked into the universe.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Well, google's always helpful.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Any roleplay as long as it's 1. Fun and 2.Good Quallity. For themes i would say "mistery" and "magic", military roleplay gives me a bad feel for some reason.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Hmm, that's a hard question. I'll just put more then 1. Dwarf/Hunter , Orc/Warlock , Human/Mage , Troll/Witch Doctor.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect it to be satisfying and entertaining.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Respect. Not over-doing it, i mean i always enjoy jokes as long as they are not mean on purpose.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"): Yes, why not.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"A story? Heh? You want a story from me you lil pricks?" said the old dwarf by the campfire , his eyepatch seemingly transparent, the flames making it look like a flaming orb. "Alrighty, yae asked for eet". Matchor and Patchor stood down by the hotness of the fire , their eyes sparkling with excitement.

"It was the year 1940, the war has been going for an year. It was only then when Ironforge decided to join as part of the Alliance. The plan was to decimate the fuhrer's army."

"What's a fuhrer Old-man Chains?"

"The fuhrer you ignorant child, i'm talking about Doomhammer here, the leader of those nazis". Hearing this Matchor leaned over to Patchor "I think he forgot to take his meds again" only to end up getting slapped by the dwarf "You wanted a story now listen!"

"But Chains, we already know what happened!"

"Oh really? Why daen't yah tell us then"

"Comrade Turalyon defeated the fuhrer"

:D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: "Watch your nightmares for there are more things lurking inside them other than horrors."
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon MitzaRaul has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hey there!

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately you missed a question, and I want to see you answer that before I approve this introduction. The question about which rule appeals to you. :) Please review the server rules and describe in your introduction which appeals to you in particular and why.

Thank you!
Done.
Hello there, MitzaRaul! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Apologies for the delay, again. We just want to make sure people complete their introductions all the way. That question especially, since that prompts new players to take a gander at the rules. :) It helps in the long run!

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slovak's [Witty joke related to introductions here] Slovakiani 3 3,369 12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Slovakiani
  Introductions stole my Murloc roguetrader 8 1,497 09-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introductions! 2.0 Wumples 1 833 02-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Introductions Heatblade717 3 1,195 09-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Nymus
  Introductions Ceraand TheDon 1 657 02-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin