The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

<Black Harvest>
I support this message!

Also, apologies for Petres's and Cili's continued absences; real-life has been keeping me occupied as of late. Blech.
These seems like a great idea that I think works/will work here on CotH. I even remade my undead sir knight Skirrow through the guidance of Malachai. Best of luck and see you on the ether!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
More Forsaken!

This looks lovely, you guys did a great job.
Looks like you need some Majyk.

Characters
Spoiler:
Ordin
Bregar Cimitero
Luscia Cimitero
Freya Grey
Blaudia Nihil
Roderick Giordano
Majyk
Apostasy
Azibo
Maxwell Pennington
Vyriel
Derin Taylor
Yeva Everbloom
Evissa
Vivi
I'd like to join in on this, if I could.

Got a few nice things I could add in the way of GHI items that bring a whole new level of awesome, if you don't already have them.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

You get to meet Mr. Withers if you join this guild. Just sayin'.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
"I, Malachai, hereby pledge my undying soul, before my peers and by the Shadow Forgotten, to the service of our Savior in all Her eternal majesty,
Queen Sylvanas the First and Only, the rightful ruler of Lordaeron and Lady Protector of our people.
I will, with utmost Respect, heed Her decrees, follow and enforce Her laws, and safeguard the sanctity of Her glorious reign.
I shall, with wholehearted Tenacity, punish Her enemies, both foreign and domestic, and abide no treason against Her honored name.
And I commit, with all my Power, on this day and every to come, to seeing Her great domain of Lordaeron strengthened and secured anew.
This I vow, and may my Dark Lady's justice find me swiftly should I falter."

Spoiler:
Feel free to contact me to get an invite to the guild!
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
What times/days do you guys play at?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Our period of activity today, for example, was from ten of the morning to...

Well, we're still going strong six hours later, and I'd optimistically expect at least another six.
So, many may wonder: What does the Black Harvest have to offer?

- Comraderie: A sense of unity and brotherhood/sisterhood among it's members, which even extends OOCly in many cases.

- Friendships: A great way to introduce yourself to the server, and to make new friends among it's players.

- Events: Several reasons (both OOC and IC) to participate in events hosted both by the Black Harvest and the Argent Crusade.

- Purpose: The Black Harvest has a clear purpose, and can help you get inspiration to play your character.

- Development: Over the course of the events and general roleplay, there are plenty of occasions where your character can develop!

- Roleplay: This one is basic. If you want to RP, you need only ask!

- Fun: Tons and tons of it!

So, welcome to the Black Harvest, where everybody knows your name!

EDIT:

As Sol pointed out: TO SERVE LORDAERON!
I might make a drone for this!
Rowgen makes us sound like hippies.

You should really join us TO SERVE LORDAERON.
Oh, I got it. Time to make Calia's parents. /cackle
(03-30-2012, 06:55 AM)McKnighter Wrote: Oh, I got it. Time to make Calia's parents. /cackle

Feel free to join us! :D

Also, I'd like to point out that just about all of the reasons above include violence in one way or another. WE'RE NOT HIPPIES!
Quote: Oh, I got it. Time to make Calia's parents. /cackle

Quote:Calia's

Quote:parents

[Image: Me%20Gusta.png?]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black's Drakes Zenethen 0 748 11-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Zenethen