The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

For those that have WoW-Cata 4.0.6a...
You'll probably only have it if you play on other private servers which are on Cataclysm, but I have a request!

If you'd be so kind as to take a screenshot of your Data folder, it would be much appreciated! Over the past several months I've slowly been getting a Cataclysm folder prepared to test out a Cata server, and several snags have been hit along the way. I thought I had finally patched up properly, but when I went to try and extract files for the server it wouldn't do so! I suspect at least one of the MPQs aren't properly downloaded, but I have no proper folder to compare it to!
(Side-note, the guide located here is pretty nifty!)

Anyway, if you have a 4.0.6a Cata folder and have successfully logged onto Cata servers, please post a screenshot of your Data folder! It may or may not look something like this...
[attachment=1895]

Also, please either show or state what the size of the wow-update-13623.mpq file is! That's the file the extractor program errors out on.

Thank you!
Bollocks, I'm on 4.3

/shakefist
I have patch 4.0.6, but I'm not sure if it's 4.0.6a. According to the launcher I'm currently at patch "4.0.6.13623"

Another note is that I haven't actually logged onto Cataclysm private servers. I played for a month free on retail when Cataclysm was first released, and when it expired, I didn't bother patching up further. I've just left it alone since.

Is that all okay? :L

EDIT: Forgot to add the actual screenshot. I have a few files that you don't, and vice versa. Mine is EnGB, though, so there might perhaps be some changes.

Spoiler:
[Image: 11t2wsi.png]

My wow-update-13623.mpq file is 23.2 KB.

EDIT2: Forgot to add the size of the 13623 file is. Added in spoiler.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Damn, I finally deleted that old folder when I reinstalled windows (and lost my own 4.0.6 server). Afraid I'm on the latest patch now... =(
Well, I'm not exactly sure this will help, but here is the Mac 4.0.6 folder.
I updated it when you had made the announcement for the last server restart, and thank my good stars that I had thought to duplicate the 3.3.5a folder before doing so. I slapped it onto my external hard drive after that, awaiting this news.

Also, it seems that post-Cata, the Mac structure of WoW changed quite a bit; Cata updates are now in the "Updates" folder, and we got our first client repair program.
The first image is of my Data folder, and the second is the "Updates" folder.

Still, don't worry too much about Mac for now; there are a variety of ways to get PC WoW to run on Macs if the server needs certain special mcguffins or what-not. I volunteer myself up for if you need to check Mac compatibility, or whatever.

Also, if you're making some headway on this Cataclysm business, does this mean that we might launch ourselves into discussion on what sort of RP needs to happen to transition server canon to the new expansion? :3
[Image: wowcata.jpg]
Hope it helps, my exact version is 4.0.6.13623

Also
Spoiler:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CATACOTH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sol Sez: Post-Cata Projects! Sol 10 2,225 04-25-2013, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sol
  Cata Profile Question Harmonic 8 1,903 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Re-done Race Relation Guide, Preparing for Cata Harmonic 25 4,305 02-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  The Kaz'kah and Cata Ormica 1 897 12-29-2012, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Bitlordman
  Characters I want made: (Before Cata) Brutalskars 34 6,100 05-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros