The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Family Matters
Well, I was pretty absent to begin with but trying to be less absent these last few days.

Anyways.

My brother almost died but he's in a stable condition. I'm really thankful that he didn't and these next few days I'm going to be with him all I can.

I'll see you guys later.

- Wuvvums
Good to hear he's stable. Take the time you need.
I was just thinking of you today. Hope things continue to improve. I look forward to our next argument. Be safe and take how ever long you need.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
I hope your brother's all right!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Sorry to hear it, Wuvvums, but on the flip side, I'm glad to hear he's stable! Cherish every moment you can.
Thank-you guys.

They had to move him across the state to Manchester because he had problems passing urine. It's better now, but he still is in Manchester. It takes about an hour to get there and an hour back, so we'll probably be out there the whole day when we visit him.

I wish I had more time with him the day it happened but he needed time to recover, and he was at a point where they explicitly said only two people at a time. Most of that was Mom and Dad. I was given two minutes and he was conscious for a bit but after he vomited (they said that was a good sign) I decided to leave and let Mom take back the shift. I was taking care of the kids for the night and they were very relieved to hear he's alive.

I'm glad for your support. I always seem to at least have this place to tell about my problems and issues and people who do know and care about me. I really wanna get back into the groove some day because deep down Coth is a really nice place to be.
Having a sibling in the hospital is terrifying; I'm sorry to hear of this. I really hope things turn out alright for your bother.

Still, don't forget to take care of yourself. When my big sis was in the hospital last Summer, I overestimated myself and managed to get myself a set of nifty cuts and burns in the kitchen that are going to be there for a long time.
Including a three inch long burn on my lower back, Lord only knows how I managed that one.
And I pride myself on my kitchen safety, and have never gotten anything more than the most minor of cuts and burns before or since.
So do what you can to make things easier for yourself; don't sweat the small stuff, indulge in small pleasures like a long, hot shower or buy lunch instead of making it.

If you're like me, you won't quite how much a mess you are until you think you might need a doctor yourself.
I can take care of myself well. I was rather stoic throughout last night, which was good. I told Mom she could not drive to the hospital so we dropped the kids off at a neighbor. She was (rightly) hysterical and I knew she would not be able to focus on the road. This was really hard for Mom most of all and his girlfriend, I think the rest of us were very reserved, tense, but focused. I will stay on top of things.
Oh man, my youngest brother just spent two weeks in hospital so I can relate, hope things turn out fine and you all take care!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Ouch....this is awful, Wuwwums. I hope everything goes better with your brother and I'm terribly sorry to hear that :|
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Thanks guys, sorry for not getting back.

My brother was discharged today so he is back home! I was starting to miss him since he was an hour away :<

Things should get back to normal soon <3
Wonderful!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Excellent to hear! Enjoy your time together, and maybe a day of celebration is in order?
Heh, we're going out to breakfast tomorrow but we did have a nice dinner. He's out drinking with some friends and I think he deserves it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Family Absence Rosencrat 5 1,002 08-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Rowgen
  Family stuff. raerae 6 1,260 07-27-2012, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Ural