The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rui's time for play time with his characters...AND YOUR INVITED!
Alright....so I have come to a point where I have ALL these amazing characters that I enjoy playing, but the funny thing...I don't play them why? I know not! But changing is happen yes! Anyone wish to RP with said people let me know! Either lover, friend, whatever can work! Just let me know yes? YeS!

Alright so characters!

Marlena(Human) Daughter of Dalikan! She is a paladin and a good girl! Fun to hang around but can be serious when it comes down to it, she is young and single! Relationship is very possible! Just have to deal with Daddy! :D

Zakie'lie(Troll) Assassin troll, usually spends his time relaxing but is always there to give a good laugh, to himself or sometimes others, always a start of a part, not a fan of male blood elves but love the female blood and night elves for he finds them "Pretteh" Other then that young and single! Relationship is Very possible!

Xathos(Blood elf) A honorable holy paladin, if seen he is usually asleep or meditating, when approached he is very open and welcoming and a all around nice guy! Skilled in polearms he is a force to not take lightly, but he barely gets angry. Young and Single as of now! Relationship can be possible.

Tyranius(Night elf) A feral druid that enjoys the woods, he has a high dislike for horde and anyone disrupting Ashenvale, if not seen as an elf he is in cat form, rather muscular for a druid, he use to be a warrior and knows hand to hand combat and usage with fist weapons, he is alright with others of the alliance faction but would prefer Night elves. Relationship possible but Night elves only.

Maieath (Blood elf) Dark and sadistic Death Knight, Only there for a good vs Evil thing, he can be your any day bad guy, come us, steal your life and your money and kill all at the same, usually he does not talk to people but his twin brother, Relationship impossible.

Ryidel (Blood elf) Ryidel is another life of the party guys, he enjoy people and is usually seen with his right arm covered, only good friends or peeping johns have seen his arm, but a very nice man and good to get along with. Thought taken in a relationship, friendship is always welcomed!

Rhizhin (Troll) A crazy war troll! Enjoys dancing and women, he doesn't mind other races but he things he is the top of the world, very egoistic. Usually seen in armor, he is nice to most people of the horde and is weary of the forsaken and elves. Relationship= Troll only.

Diana (Human) Mage that is shy and has a dislike for elves in a relationship she is also a librarian and is very easy to get too, she has about every book you could want! Relationship is possible! Elves=No

Drakonivon (Forsaken) Blades Mc'dougal is a pirate that sails on the Bloodpaw! At the moment he is missing his right arm, good with conversation most of the time, could deal with a bit of casual RP in Ratchet! Relationship impossible unless you are an undead lassie that has a thing for undead swashbucklers.

Ruibarra (Blood elf) Noble Elf, In a wheel chair that he is bound to for the moment. Usually stuck in Dawn star village because well..he is in a wheel chair because he can't go anywhere. Relationship= He is taken but of course he is there for a friend.

Thrun'kal (Orc) Mighty giant orc, he is great and smart and easy to get along with. He is taken but always need friends!

Emerion (Blood elf) Seregon, he is the cousin to the head of the house and is always a man to have a good word with, usually found to be not trusted, maybe because of the house he belongs, or perchance the dark cloths he prefers. As of now he is Single if you can woo him, you can have him.

Uzanthio (Tauren) Blind tauren that sits in Mulgore, Very wise and knowing, could be everyones grandpa, relationship impossible, too old.

Heline (Human) This midget hell on wheels is the warrior of warriors, well not really she is just a good fighter since she was raised by men, usually found in Elwynn, at the moment unconscious But relationships are impossible for she is taken.

Kathlina (Human) Pickpocket, usually lives in Stormwind, she is quiet and kinda scared of people, but when she gets to know you, she an be clingy, she does not know what love is so relationship is very possible.

Sarinia (Blood elf) Whisper blade. she works for the Novalights and studies under Thalion, Relationship can happen!

Daivid (Human) Dead man that would rather cut you up then hug you, all I need to say about him. Relationship? Pah no.

Ralf (Human) BIG BOY RALF BLACKWOOD! This man is currently a blacksmith for the Argents and enjoys the following. Parties, fights, drinking, girls, drinking, jokes, games oh and did I say drinking? Though at the moment he is taken by a girl named Jane, friends are welcome!

Keliava (Draenei) Usually found in Elwynn she is hyper, fun, loving, and happy to be near anyone -living- anything dead or mechanical scares her. Highly, she is really tall and taken but she is still a lover of people and would still "play" around with anyone!

IF you want anymore information on this group of characters let me know! I will be happy to fill your ears with love!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

HURRRF. SO MANY CHARACTERS TO CHOSE.

D:

The only one I've ever RPed with is Ruibarra... and I'm tempted to get Dino to meet him so he can cane him into walking again.

The others, I gotta meet!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Well, guess what? You should do that *prod* He is so lonely up in the spire reading books, he would love to have an appointment set up so he can walk again *nod*..Heck he would love to get out of the spire, if someone said the words. "Hey you will be able to walk again" He will be like .-. "ONWARD TO VICTORY!"
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Leron and Rui need to chillax more.
But then again I decided when I'm not using him he's chillaxing with Rui, Salor, Kyran, and Volus.

And I can pull Sumi out of retirement so she can be with her brother Ty whenever. And Vaeth can always smack that boy upside his face.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Ooh, Dalikan has a daughter... Doyle is marrying his sister... They should meet up!
Heline would spark some interest in the old man's eye aswell. Professional, of course.
Pickpocketing from a retired headhunter would be fun. So bring Kath in as well.

Of course, there's always Ruibarra!

Keep in touch regarding those four! Dalikan will be free in two weeks, so we might even pull off the wedding. Dali's daughter -should- be invited.
[Image: 8.jpg]
Ruibarra Wrote:Just have to deal with Daddy!

Beware, for Dalikan knows everyone, and everything.

Doyle Wrote:Dalikan will be free in two weeks, so we might even pull off the wedding. Dali's daughter -should- be invited.

Yah, I'll be free from March 23rd to April 1st (Thank you school for having spring break). And of course Dali's daughter is invited. Why wouldn't she be? Pshaw.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Role Play For Sale! Guilds, Singles, Storylines, and more! Free inside! CappnRob 16 4,282 08-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  Much Ado About Something; Play These Characters Beltharean 16 3,037 05-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  LF..RP for newer characters Noble 6 1,099 11-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Noble
  Time I Made Another Mezrin 8 1,428 07-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Mezrin
  Cressy Needs to Play Cressy 0 651 07-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Cressy