The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Blademaster in training's friend form the past!
So I changed this post after I had found Daichi a master (Thank you Avon) and I am currently writing the profile for him. But I had an idea. Daichi has a physical 'deformity' (He looks really feminine), but was able to prove himself during his Om'riggor. For those who are wondering how he could have been allowed to live, he has blue eyes. It's the only reason he wasn't drowned at birth (Asides from the Frostwolf Clan saying no to that.) Anyway, I have it in his history that he met only one other race before he set out, and it happened to be a Tauren Shaman in training, that also has some issue (Physically. Whether it will affect his performance or not is up to YOU,) as well, and they became friends and pushed one another along. I am hoping one would be willing to be this tauren, and eventually help him when he needs a shaman in his training.

PM me or add me on Skype as Kagetheshadow and I hope to create a good character.
Hiya! Please note that the prestige system was done away with, so you could roll a Blademaster as a variant through the regular profile system!
..... Course it has >.> Although I would still like to do so, it seems like it would be a very interesting RP, so anyone willing.
I always say "It's so much more fun to RP out the adventure to becoming something than to just start off being one."
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I have a Blademistress if you're dead set on becoming a Blademaster through RP! Kisgal is her name, whisper me on her or Gorzan or Zurug.
I beleive I might actually have a master. If all goes well of course. If not, I'll try to contact you Avon ^^
Updated now for another reason. Again, thank you Avon.

-Edit-

I did not mean reason, I ment purpose <.< Dam school -.-
Look a bump! Why not right ^u^
And another, it had been revised so all of the comments save for this one are somewhat irrelevant. So bump bump ^^
And another bump ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pleasant Tripp - looking for someone who remembers his past Geoni 6 1,150 04-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Agald's past interests. Kage 0 531 04-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Wanderer in need to new friend! Ruibarra 2 700 03-23-2013, 03:17 PM
  Krest needs a friend. Kage 6 1,029 09-18-2012, 09:11 AM
  Sir Dawnstriker needs a friend/mate! Ruibarra 1 589 08-27-2012, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Noble