The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Troll Wants Love
Broken at the hands of an emotionally stunted shaman who grew fond of a Amani named Pinkypuff, Shaix'ai the scout is in need of.. Love :C

Or friends, or even a clan.

He's in need of a feeling of belonging in a clan, collective or with simply another, else he'll likely just join the masses of NPCs under the troll and horde reign and become a nobody scout on the fringe of enemy territory.

Basically looking for a purpose for my troll character, since his main storyline has suddenly been thrown off track!

Interests are Trolls, men trolls, other trolls, hunting, using bows, scouting for things, scouting with trolls, cooking with trolls, eating large legs of boar with other trolls, and conversing with trolls on the beach, by the fire, or looking up at the stars, with trolls. And maybe orcs. Likes being part of a hunting party.

Dislikes pink skin, white skin, grey skin, black skin, dead skin, red skin and brown skin. And tomatoes. Tomatoes are gross.
Dear lord, give this man Trolls!

But judging from this, I take it the number of Troll character is rather low now? *Knows nothing, just returning.*
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I'd say so.
There is a new tribe led by spiky, Soultusk Tribe. We're currently accepting people I believe.

I would suggest PMing spiky on the forums, or just myself since I can inform him of your possible interest.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death Knight looking for love interest. Arukard 0 615 12-25-2014, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Arukard
  A matter of (love)life and death landashua 40 7,739 05-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Rigley
  Tauren Deathknight Seeking friends, must love dogs Harmonic 3 748 03-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Harmonic