The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A matter of (love)life and death
The long and short of it is that Liridon Duskrunner is looking for a proper woman to carry his child as part of an... Odd sort of agreement with Reigen. As per this agreement, he is to produce a child. Reigen has no care who raises the child or how the child is raised. Liridon's plan is to convince the woman to hand the child over to Leron and Salor Silverfang. Now that's perhaps the most convoluted part, so we're in the clear!

One might wonder what would cause Liridon to suddenly want a child. Let's just say blackmail is a great motivator and his very (love) life depends upon it. The potential mother could rest assured she'd be treated in the highest regards by Liridon and all those involved in the agreement, it's in everyone's best interest that the child is born.

In addition to carrying the child for some time (the child doesn't need to be born) the mother would also have to go through a few seemingly arbitrary meetings with Reigen and Liri. I don't feel like I need to say this, but I will, Liridon is a Sin'dorei, and so too shall the mother be. I'm asking a lot. No ifs, ands or troll butts about it. If you're interested, drop me a PM. The details could be worked out, and my schedule is (fairly) flexible

That about sums it up, I believe.
. . . Very strange order. Quite the postage, I'd imagine.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
ELVES FOR AN ELVEN FUTURE.

*fistpump*
I don't get it.

Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Caravan Fairwinds, the Most Interesting Gnome in the World, plasters a "For Rent" sign on a few Sin'dorei bellies.

I nominate Askari and/or Nilofar. And/or Reigen when she makes some more room in her tumtum.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I too nominate Nilofar as the babymomma.

/stares at Loxie

jerks

She wouldn't protest if asked!
Kiari could always go for number 5. Heck, they've already had two :b
...Disturbing.

But, that's only my interpretation sans information.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I believe Salor and Leron wanted a surrogate mom but neither of them want to touch a lady for it, so they're relying on Liridon to get them a baby.
(05-23-2012, 12:18 PM)Wuvvums Wrote: I believe Salor and Leron wanted a surrogate mom but neither of them want to touch a lady for it, so they're relying on Liridon to get them a baby.

If only it were so innocent.
(05-23-2012, 12:10 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: ...Disturbing.

But, that's only my interpretation sans information.

(05-23-2012, 12:04 PM)Loxmardin Wrote: ...

jerks

She wouldn't protest if asked!

It's decided! Thanks for the quick response.
The nightmare is over.

but the true terror is only just beginning
...Ha.

Good one.

And...that's really all I have to say on the matter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death Knight looking for love interest. Arukard 0 615 12-25-2014, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Arukard
  Troll Wants Love Fortwit 3 787 04-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Skaar
  Tauren Deathknight Seeking friends, must love dogs Harmonic 3 748 03-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  A traveler's life is a life for me! Adam255 20 3,897 03-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Adam255