The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Did you say tsunami?
Tigers, dolphins and traditional tattoo.

Yup, Thailand for two weeks.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Wait. Are you leaving, or.. are you the victim of a tsunami? Or do you have some sort of tattoo infection? ...Or is it that you were mauled by a dolphin/tiger.

Whatever happened, good luck. And... congrats?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

While getting a tiger tatto at the local parlour in Thailand a tsunami struck which flooded the entire city and gave dolphins the chance to finally pay back for all the years of being forced to jump through hoops.

I would wish you good luck, but in this case I'm vouching for the dolphins. They've suffered enough!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

That sounds terrible! We should start a fund for poor Bovel! I'll call it Bovel2012, I think I'll make a half an hour long video for it.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

This sounds like it should have a poster... Hmmm.
I never understood why Swedes love to go to Thailand, but do have fun.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
My vote goes to Nostra on this one... and is totally waiting for a poster about it when I get back!

Yeah, I've never really gotten the fixation with going to the same place everyone else goes... comfort? Anyhows this time we'll be living where the thai people live rather than thick tourism areas.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

For once, I agree with Nostra.

(Have fun!)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
And just when Kidnapped is ending, Sivak will miss Riael. Have fun in Thailand and don't let your viking instinct to pillage take over. Cya when you get back Bovelnub :)

Have fun :)
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
(04-13-2012, 08:37 PM)Bovel Wrote: My vote goes to Nostra on this one... and is totally waiting for a poster about it when I get back!

Yeah, I've never really gotten the fixation with going to the same place everyone else goes... comfort? Anyhows this time we'll be living where the thai people live rather than thick tourism areas.

You better watch yourself. I've heard some nasty stories from friends who did the same.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
(04-14-2012, 07:31 AM)Hawk Wrote: For once, I agree with Nostra.

(Have fun!)

Pfft. Don't think I'm not on to you!

Agreeing? Pfft and double pfft.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I survived! Mainly cause there never came a tsunami.

I've seen tigers but sadly they were drugged and severly misstreated. Instead I got to see live arapaimas and see them get fed, twas awesome!

And I got tao reuan sak yant on my shoulder, aka a really nice turtle which I will post when I get a pic of it.

Riael is in need of intimacy!!

Yay! Welcome back Bovelnub :)

Bovel! <3

You and me and Immy need to set up a RP date with your broken so Diwaata can have a SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF SELF REALIZATION. I'll bring the 80s music.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.