The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Story time!
Just thought I would make a thread for people to share their stories about PvE/PvE while out in the World of Warcraft.

This was sparked by some things just happening recently that I like to share with people, because I think they are funny.

Story one...

Just a Couple of Elves.

Spoiler:
I am a Blacksmith/Miner on my Night Elf Warrior on Molten WoW. So I was surprised when I came to Badlands and suddenly the mini map was COVERED in golden dots. Mithril and truesilver veins everywhere! So I started mining away.

Well, turns out the entire zone is bugged. Enemies will aggro like you are level one no matter what level you are. So I had tigers, Blood Elves and Wolves coming from miles to try and kill me. Fortunately, my warrior powers allowed me to destroy them all, and make a nice carpet to sit on and have some tea while mining.

Eventually, I ventured too close to the Elven camp. The Flightmaster rushed me and killed me pretty fast. Well, the Graveyard was nearby so I just resurrected and thought "Alright, won't do that again."

Well, as I said aggro range in the zone is super high. So almost instantly a lion came running. I killed it sure, but I was down to about 20%-30% hp.

The server is PvE/PvP. As soon as I killed the lion, a full health Blood Elf came running. 2 levels higher than me and he was a Paladin.

But hey, I'm a warrior right? I'm the core class of WoW, I can't let this guy jerk me around!

He apparently didn't get the memo that I was a warrior either, because he just charged right in.

I used Victory Rush... it was a critical. I was healed for about 1500/2k hp. So I was about 90% hp after that. I quickly became a beastmaster as Paladins aggro range is even worse than warriors, and lions came running to kill him with me.

Everything was murdered within that little area.. including the poor elf who thought he could gank a warrior.

Story 2...

Didn't you Hear About Death Knights?

Spoiler:
This story is a lot like the last.

I was playing my goblin Death Knight Izzie on Molten. Same realm and everything. Well, I was also RPing on CotH with Rowgen and some others, which was my top priority. So I kept tabbing out and leaving poor Izzie in a crypt full of bad guys.

Well she is a DK, she can take hits from up to like 5 enemies while I type up an emote on CotH and then switch back over and kill them all.

Then a little Dwarf Hunter came along... he saw it as his duty to remove the unlife she had. I returned to the window to see Izzie dead with an arcane shot stuck in her, and a hostile Dwarf moving on to attack the NPCs.

He didn't get the memo that on Molten WoW right now, Death Knights are the LAST class you should mess with. They are bugged you see... they doo a wee bit more damage than they should.

I hunted that Dwarf all over Terrokar. And I found him, fighting a few NPCs.

I'm no ganker... I made sure he was at full health before I attacked him. Thing is, it didn't matter... because when you are level 65 and hitting for 6k on people that have about... 6k hp. It doesn't even matter.

The battle was over in no time. I felt a bit bad for exploiting the damage to get revenge but, hey... he exploited my being afk.

I saw that dwarf one more time, and at the sight of me he backed away, mounted, and flew away. Haven't seen him since.

Story 3...

A Goblins Precious... Tower?

Spoiler:
Same character in this little fun story. Izzie, my Death Knight.

You see, currently on the server... only two kinds of people dare mess with a Death Knight. Other Death Knights that are better than they are... or, people that are 6+ levels higher.

In this case, it was the latter.

I was doing a quest, that had me run up in a tower in terrokar, to kill a giant moth.

Remember that one?

Well, I got up there and he was already dead. So I went afk to do some emotes again.

I returned, and poor Izzie had once again been afk ganked!

So I vowed my revenge... but this time was a different story.

Apon returning I found the tower empty once more. I sat still, and waited for the druid to show hisself.

I knew it was a druid because the log said I was hit with an attack "Mangle" by a character named wolfykitty.

Now here is where it gets bad... when he jumped out, I immediately noticed his level was red. He was a level 72 and I was but a 65. But you know what? I wasn't going to stand for that! Although he already had the jump on me, and had me down to 80% before I knew it.

I turned around and gave him everything I had. But... the level difference was too much, and I was finally vanquished in a straight fight.

But you know what? Aadora isn't no push over...

I left that cat limping away with 6% left.

I don't mean to brag but... the damage that Death Knights do isn't THAT bugged. And this guy was 7 levels higher than me. He even had Northrend gear while I just had the Death Knight Quest gear. And I almost won...

Had I used a Cooldown I would have beat him, but I was OP enough as it was and didn't want to do that...

But I can officially say I sent a cat 7 levels higher than me limping away with it's tail between its legs at 6% hp!

So, does anyone else have any stories to share?

Anything is fine as long as it is from adventures in WoW

Be it PvE stories...
Or PvP stories...
Or even short RP stories that you think would be nice to share!

If this post belongs somewhere else then please move it.

I just put it here because it said Server/Game related.

Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________