The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Open story/book/thingy, yay.
As I think you've already noticed, I'm writing a book, "A Story of Howls". Yaaay!
But then, I call for you, the people of CotH, to tell me wheter you want one of your characters to be part of it!
There's two things you should consider.
  • Wheter you're making a gilnean or not, do state wheter you wish for your character to remain in Gilneas or not for the time it's closed. That is most important, as well as the nation your character's from.
  • If your character has, indeed, gotten trapped in Gilneas, do clearly state wheter he's turned into worgen.
Pretty unusual, right? Tehehe.

Well here's a timeline of the events that happened in Azeroth, regarding Gilneas, and the events of the book will include:
Spoiler:
[attachment=1943]

What I'd need, though, is a profile with an extra writing on personality and appearence, with lots of details! Concentrate on that, if you will, yup.
Long profiles are welcome, indeed!

Please do reply on this very thread if you have any questions, or feel free to PM me.
As for profiles, I would like them to be PM'd to me, prefferably in a word document, or sent via Skype (Kira13f) or Yahoo!Messenger ([email protected]).

EDIT: I would also love feedback, pl0x? :D
I would advise applicants to utilize the Character Development Questionaire on the wiki. I do it for every character I profile and it provides a very in depth description of a character's personality.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Wait...can Ormica be in there? >.> I'll post her up if she can :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Last time I checked, Ormica was a blood elf. Which means that, unless she is unplayable now, she can't be in a story about the events of Gilneas, behind the wall.

Feel free to create a human (gilnean or not), however! I stand ready on my Skype, Kira13f.

(ttly using this post to also bump for interest?)
Damned! I'm sure I have a human *Searches* Damn! I have no humans for this D: I only have my baker :P (Didn't want in this anyway, good luck!)
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
I suppose that Markuss could possibly be involved in the story? I dunno. His daughter did try courting a Gilnean, remember? If you want to use him, you have my blessing.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warlock Book, Fanon? hyenaskate 7 1,308 05-06-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: hyenaskate
  Story time! Aadora 0 752 04-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Aadora
  Story Archives Beltharean 2 1,074 06-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  GM Open Office Hours Krilari 4 1,261 02-22-2011, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Jurkey
  Open My Mind BountyHunter 34 4,685 01-27-2011, 05:27 AM