The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rude question! Why banned?
Why are people banned here?
As in, what is the usual reason, not the list of possible offenses.

Have there been any crazy times? Beat Up
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Current Mood: Pleasant :)
I think we don't usually talk about the bans or ban list, but... Yah... I'll just let the GMs handle that one.
If I can just chip in, the Banned List under the Account Management section of the site contains a list of banned players, accounts and IPs and the reasons why they were banned. That should answer your question better than any of us could with a post.
+D
Thank you Sol!

Man.... I need to pay more attention to this Account Management thing.
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Don't feel bad, most people don't even realize that thing exists.

By and large, in my experience here at least, the reason most people get banned is because they become disrespectful or rude. So keep your cool, don't flip out, and listen to the GMs, and be courteous about it all, you should be fine.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Like Cappn' stated, yes!

Quite a few people got bonked by the banhammer due to believing they're something greater than the rest of us. I most certainly won't name names, but the point stands - We are one. We have "Thorns aura". You hug us, you get hugs back.
"Thorns aura?" What what?

It was just a way for me to exclaim that you get what you give, and are expected to return what you've been given. Nothing unusual, really, it's how good communities work!
Generally yes. I thought you might be referencing something.

(04-18-2012, 06:41 AM)Yau Wrote: Have there been any crazy times? Beat Up

This delves into the realm of gossip and that's probably not appropriate, especially in a public setting. People may be gone, but we tend to avoid discussing the specifics.

Also, if I may make a recommendation, you may wish to stop defining your posts as one thing or another. Calling your thread a "rude question" seems a bit weird to me and creates an expectation for readers. Plus, why would you ask a question if you consider it rude? Just a recommendation to help!
Coo'.

I labelled it as "rude question" so that those that wouldn't want to be possibly offended wouldn't look at it. I ask questions that -might- be considered rude because I want to know the answer. I personally don't consider the question I asked rude, but others might have, so see my second sentence. If I consider something rude, but not intrusive enough that "my goodness Yau, smack yourself"... I'll ask in private! If it is rude enough that "Yau, for goodness sake shut it", I'd... not ask.
Also, make recommendations as you please! Feedback like that is appreciated. =)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Banned perhaps? Kage 2 825 02-24-2011, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Problem: Banned, because of Gay RP(not sex) altairassassin13 20 3,554 09-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Grakor456
  My Grunt account being banned 3 858 06-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  Rude Logouts. bogotus 3 825 07-01-2009, 06:09 AM
Last Post: bogotus