The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Possible Alliance RP Location?
So I was rollin' around Northrend, and I spotted Amberpine Lodge... I investigated around it and everywhere... Boy, does the scenery there look -awesome-.

So I thought that maybe a phased Amberpine Lodge could be added to the Alliance RP Locations? Just to give us a faraway in a forest manor-type place to hang out and go hunting or something... I realize we have Ravenholdt and GM Island, but they honestly do not have the scenery that Amberpine Lodge has... Not to mention the Lodge is in the BEST ZONE BLIZZARD HAS EVER INVENTED.

While I realize asking for a phased version could cause tension, due to recent things I've noticed of phased versions of RP Locations being disregarded for the fact that people could go all willy-nilly anywhere they wanted, but... I mean... What would Amberpine Lodge be as an RP Location if it didn't have the hugely accessed forests around them... I'm not saying let people use it to go into Ahn'kanet or anything, but... It's just... Amberpine is just... Perfect for a lot of RP. Personally, I think that if people -do- use a phased Amberpine to go willy-nilly and RP as the Lich King... Why were those people let past the introduction in the first place?

But I'll not cause some server-political debate, so... Yeah. Just my idea for a new Alliance RP Location... Maybe spruce the Lodge up a bit with a bed and some more furniture... Yeah.

Good day, then.
Amberpine Lodge & Conquest Hold?
For their respective factions, of course...
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Current Mood: Pleasant :)
No, just... Amberpine Lodge... Conquest Hold as an RP Location would be a little overboard, and, well... The Horde already has enough RP Locations to choose from as is. >:C
Does it?

I haven't made an Alliance character, I'm not aware of there being any disparities in numbers.

Why would it be overboard? =o
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Current Mood: Pleasant :)
Amberpine Lodge is... Well... A Lodge. Just kind of a building with a stable surrounded by epic scenery. Conquest Hold is... Well... A Fortress of Iron, Steel, and Wood.

And yeah, the Horde has... What is it 9? 11 RP locations? Alliance has about 4? 5? Might as well add a mix or something to the Alliance's bit...? *Shrug*
I remember that place, man!

I support this, really amazing area.
[Image: tumblr_mhvoxjHaqC1rzearvo2_500.gif]
Casually humorous
I AM AN ALLIANCE WHO LOVE NORTHREND AND I SUPPORT THIS IDEA.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I.. support this idea, I truly do.. but then, I don't really see the point in it. Both the locations (Yeah, Yau's too) have a flight master.
Would it be so hard to take a gryphon there? Travelling is even instant!
Yes, but for the lower levels that don't like being stalked by large monsters... Not to mention the Lodge would also be used as a hunting ground, so you can travel out into the woods and hunt something for a bit, etc.
Oh, I've almost forgot about that; are there hostiles close?

One on top of each other, I do support this idea. Greatly.
(04-21-2012, 12:48 AM)13kira13 Wrote: Oh, I've almost forgot about that; are there hostiles close?

One on top of each other, I do support this idea. Greatly.

The area itself is a town hub, but the phasing would allow Allies to go into the woods that are full of level 74 bears and furbolgs and not get assaulted by them in their wimpy RP gear.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
What Cappn said, basically.
Sorry if I'm necroing my own thread... Is it possible to zombify yourself? *Questions reality*

Still interested in seeing if this is a possibility, as I see above me several people have shown interest! :D
I don't think they want us to have phasing so we can use the world at large, because some people have used it to rp wherever they possibly could. It came to the point where the manor had to have a lot of invisible walls spawned around it.

That being said I think I've been to Amberpine Lodge before and Conquest Hold. They're both friendly to their respective factions so I don't really think phasing is in order. While the areas around it may be unsafe to low levels, I am not sure we ever had a time where we said an open environment (like a jungle) should be made "friendly" for the sake of rp, but I could be wrong.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NPC relocating / RP location - Shop & Tavern Psychyn 3 1,200 08-05-2014, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Icebreaker RP Location Zenethen 3 1,127 08-30-2013, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Custom Location Suggestion Andy7565 2 1,124 08-25-2013, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Kimaira
  Yet another location for trolls. Kira13 14 5,029 06-28-2012, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  Night Elven RP Location Beltharean 7 1,901 06-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Last Post: flammos200