The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Caper's introduction (Fixed)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I'm not totally sure what to say about myself, All I can say is I love roleplay and I have had a long history of doing so. Starting from simple text RP, To a few MMORPG's, To now trying to move onto something else. I'm just a regular highschool student right now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I live over in california in the united states of america, Deep inside the streets of Los Angeles.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well, I started off playing my brothers account, Bro was pretty good at such things as raids and such, During the burning crusade expansion, He let me start of a human warrior. I'd taken days devoting my time to him and leveling, Then I tried to make an account of my own.. Not that much money to spare.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: After my last tries at finding a roleplay strict WoW server, I came across this one on google on my last string of finding one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I'm a fan of everything, I'd taken pride into passive roleplay, No fighting but just chilling back and having a nice calm chat with everyone. Just devoting time into learning about everyone else characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Well, From my WoW experience, I'd taken a liking to Orc's on the horde side and Worgen on the alliance side. I'd mostly play as Paladin/Warrior

What are your expectations of this server?: If I do get accepted into this server, I hope of roleplay to be everywhere in the land, Instead of mindless people murdering each other everywhere I go in regular WoW.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Dat Tolerance, It's best to have a place that people who criticize us roleplayers for well... Wanting to roleplay!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Cenek, The human trainee warrior of a (Lets just say.. Generic teacher.) worked day and night, practicing his skills with his teacher and adoptive parent. After the cruel day when his parents were killed in front of him by a pack of orcs. People say the reason why he seeks revenge is not only do hunt the orcs who killed his parents, but to owe back all the years the attackers left him there at the camp to watch his dead parents until a group of travelers came by the camp, Only to find Cenek alive.

"You're going to have to do better then that!" The teacher shouted, Deflecting every attack that was swung at him by Cenek. The teacher grasped his wooden blade as he swung his sword at Cenek's wooden blade, breaking it in half. The teacher who then swung his fist at Cenek's face while he was stunned by the counter attack.

"Augh!" Cenek shouted as his wooden sword was broken. "This can't be-" Cenek was nailed right in the face by the punch the teacher threw, Cenek flew back only a little bit. Hitting the ground, his vision blurry. To answer the question, Cenek is nine-teen years of age, While the teacher is in his thirties.

"Seems you have been getting stronger, Cenek." The teacher offers a hand to the downed trainee as Cenek gladly accepts the hand up. "Lets head back to the cabin." the teacher said proudly.

So far the end.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope, Not really. Thanks for taking the time to read my long story, This is how text roleplay has been for me.
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

You're from LA? Oh great! Another Louisianian!... Oh. The other LA. We've got a few from there running about also!
I can assure you there shouldn't be any senseless killing like on retail... Oh retail... When will they ever learn?
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zammyinchys Intro (fixed AGAIN) Zammyinchy 1 644 11-25-2013, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Scisorzluvz Introduction (Fixed) Scisorzluvz 1 509 11-22-2012, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Xnight77's fixed intro xnights77 1 642 07-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Delta
  HI i am Asprah/Tiayou (fixed all nice nice ^^) EarthyDove 11 1,932 11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Drak
  FIXED: Hello kaelthorn 1 752 11-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Moose